𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

💙

💙

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀

origin: greek

pronunciation: ah-lex-ah

meaning: defender of man

𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

origin: irish

pronunciation: roo-nee

meaning: descendent of the champion

WHAT IF MERMAIDS WERE REAL? WHAT IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO BE BORN A MERMAID? alexa was living proof that mermaids were real and that being born as a mermaid was possible. with her 'a' letter rose-gold heart shaped locket, she would remain human. however, magic had consequences so every strength must come with a weakness. it was nature's way of keeping the balance. since alexa's locket kept her human, the moment the locket was no longer hanging off her neck, she would turn back into a mermaid.

born with the power of telekinesis, freeze and heat breath, she was the definition of a miracle. not only was she a mermaid but she was royalty to the mermaids. a princess, to be exact. to prove it, she had a birthmark of a minimalist crown on the back of her left shoulder. 

what was the human world like? that was the question that alexa had been pondering over and over. don't get her wrong, she was a thalassophile but she has desired to live a normal life ever since she was a child.

alexa rooney was born in the kingdom of atlantica with the king triton and the deceased queen athena as her parents. with her father's permission, alexa left the kingdom, her father and seven sisters to embark on a journey to live her normal human life. 

the young mermaid ended up in australia. she was ready to live her life. however, she must keep her secret safe. little did she know that her secret will be out sooner than she thinks.