𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯... 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

EVER SINCE THE EVENTS AT CLEO'S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE JUICENET CAFE, ALEXA WAS SLOWLY BEGINNING TO HANG OUT WITH NIALL MORE OFTEN WHENEVER HE WAS FREE. the rooney had to admit that he was slowly growing on her. she may had done everything in her power to push him away but it seemed like the world had different plans for the rooney and henderson. 

meanwhile, emma had gotten a job at the juicenet cafe so she could make money, gain work experience and it would mean she could add it onto her cv and college applications when the time came. it had allowed her to express her ideas to wilfred which further improved the scenes behind working at the juicenet cafe.

whilst emma was working at the juicenet cafe, alexa and rikki were over at the sertori household as they waited for emma to shortly join them after she finished her shift at the juicenet cafe. the entire sertori family were out so it left the two brunettes and the blonde with the house for themselves.

alexa sat down by the kitchen table whilst rikki and cleo remained standing. rikki was looking through a magazine of the band called the 'feral robots' whilst cleo was by the drawer grabbing two cans of fruit juice for herself and alexa whilst rikki made herself a hot chocolate.

"i'm so over being broke." rikki told the two brunettes, "the worse part is i can't even afford these tickets to the feral robots concert." she added.

alexa chimed in, "maybe you could sell things that you don't use such as clothes that you don't wear anymore."

"that's not too much of a bad idea." rikki replied with a thoughtful look on her face.

cleo walked over to the kitchen table and placed the two cans of fruit juice on the table, "well why don't you get a part-time job like emma?" she suggested, referring to emma's new job at the juicenet cafe.

"eh. jobs have this hidden downside. they involve work." rikki told the sertori.

alexa retorted, "every job involves some kind of work, rikki. it is just life." she simply shrugged her shoulders as she took a sip of her can of fruit juice. there was no easy way around life, you just earn money in order to sustain yourself and live a happy life. it was the way of the world that had existed for hundreds of years.

before cleo or rikki could respond to the rooney's words, emma had entered the kitchen with a bright smile plastered on her face, "hey guys!" she greeted the three girls, "you are looking at the brand new manager of the juicenet cafe for the whole weekend." which earned a look of shock from cleo and rikki and an impressed look from alexa.

whilst the rooney was thrilled that emma had been given the opportunity to be the new manager of the juicenet cafe which would challenge her skills of responsibility that she wore on her sleeve, she couldn't help but question, "what happened to wilfred?" she asked in concern for the man.