𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯... 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲!

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

IT HAD BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE THE EVENTS THAT HAD HAPPENED REGARDING MISS CHATHAM AS WELL AS THE CONVERSATION ALEXA HAD WITH HER DAD. emma had informed the three girls of what had happened with miss chatham, how her mum found a retirement village so that miss chatham wouldn't have to stay at the gilbert household any longer. it also included how emma saved zane from drowning since he went after miss chatham who took the lorelei and attempted to run away from it.

in the process of saving zane from drowning, emma was able to find the 'treasure' that miss chatham referred to that people were trying to take from her. it turned out to be a silver oval locket which was an exact replica that cleo wore around her neck but the only difference was that miss chatham's silver oval locket held a black and white photo inside of herself, julia and gracie in mermaid form.

whilst zane may be an obnoxious boy that held specific views on certain topics, that didn't mean that he deserved to go through a near death experience. alexa was immensely proud of emma for putting aside her views on zane and chose to become the bigger person by saving him from drowning. 

since emma had planned to arrive at the juicenet cafe early to buy herself a drink, alexa, cleo and rikki decided to meet up outside of the sertori household and walk to the juicenet cafe. before they could enter the juicenet cafe, alexa noticed zane and lewis conversing with one another before they both walked away.

"what do you think that is?" cleo asked the two girls with her arms folded, referring to zane and lewis who were walking away from the juicenet cafe, completely unaware of the three pairs of eyes that were on them.

"nothing good." rikki responded to the sertori's question.

alexa reasoned with her two friends, "i'm sure that lewis has a reasonable explanation for what we have just witnessed. we just need to have trust in him." lewis had proven time and time again that he was capable of keeping the mermaid secret to himself, he had protected the four girls on many occasions so alexa saw no need to doubt him.

before either of the three girls could further dwell on what they had just witnessed, emma had walked out of the juicenet cafe and grabbed cleo from behind by the shoulders, "hey! there she is." she smiled brightly at the sertori as she led her to a table that was set outside of the juicenet cafe, "last day as a fifteen year old. let's celebrate." 

emma's words left alexa and rikki speechless. neither of them knew that cleo's birthday was tomorrow and the fact that cleo hadn't told either of them about it made them feel hurt especially since they had found out through emma.

with her arms crossed to her chest, cleo began, "em, it's really not necess—"

the brunette sertori was cut off by rikki, "it's your birthday?" she questioned, "why didn't you say anything?"