𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦... 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE LEWIS FOUND OUT THAT THE FOUR GIRLS WERE MERMAIDS. neither of the girls expected anyone else to find out about their secret. what kept alexa calm was that only lewis knew. from the time that alexa had known lewis, she had learnt that he was an incredibly smart, loyal and reliable individual who would do anything for those he cared about.

in those few days, rikki and emma had been going swimming in their mermaid forms as they had embraced their unique power. everyday, the two girls would go out to sea every morning for a swim in their mermaid form.

this time, alexa had decided to join them. she had been away from australia to visit her family back in her kingdom of atlantica for a few days to assure her father that she was still alive and doing well in her new life. 

after rikki, emma and alexa had their swim in the ocean in their mermaid forms, they made their way to a secluded part of the island where there were huge rocks which allowed the two blondes to perch themselves on. emma unclasped the 'a' rose gold locket from her neck and passed it to the brunette who clasped the necklace onto her neck which allowed her to gain her human legs. rikki used her power to warm up the mermaid tails so that the two blondes return back into their human form. 

the three made their way to the juicenet cafe to get themselves a drink after the long swim they had in their mermaid forms. whilst emma texted lewis to meet them at the cafe, alexa took her phone out of her pocket and texted cleo.

ALEXA

hey cleo. emma, rikki and i are all at the cafe. lewis is joining us shortly. if you're not busy, come meet us.

CLEO

hi alexa. i'll be there.

the three girls arrived at the cafe and decided to sit outside as they waited patiently for the cleo and lewis to arrive. the drinks that they had ordered had arrived and they were just waiting for the two to arrive.

emma noticed the mccartney walking up to their table. she began, "you won't believe it. rikki and i have timed ourselves, and guess how long we can hold our breath for?"

lewis pondered for a moment, "um—"

emma finished, "fifteen minutes." she and rikki shared a high-five.

"that's impressive." lewis said as he complimented the two blondes.

alexa chimed in, "emma and rikki are getting better and better at it."

"rikki and i could probably stay down for longer if we really tried." emma said as she thought back to the times when she swam in the ocean in her mermaid form.