𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

ALEXA HAD BEEN INFORMED BY THE THREE GIRLS ABOUT A NEW ARRIVAL AT THE GOLD COAST WHO MAY THREATEN THEIR MERMAID SECRET. her name was doctor denman who was a marine biologist doing some dolphin research at the marine park. according to emma, lewis said that she was one of the world's leading experts in aquatic mammalian cellular evolution. from the information that alexa had been told about, dr denman may pose a threat towards her family, her friends and herself and she'd do everything in her power to prevent that from happening.

since dr denman was doing some dolphin research at the marine park, lewis had asked cleo to take him to where she worked so he could meet her. he admired her work and he needed her equipment so he could figure out how emma, rikki and cleo became mermaids.

alexa had mixed opinions about this. she knew that cleo, rikki and emma had to find out how they became mermaids at the touch of liquid because it changed their lives so much. this was why lewis was willing to do anything to help them which meant using dr denman's equipment in order to find the answers. she knew that lewis would be careful but if something went wrong (like always), then the group would have to do everything in their power to protect their secret.

once cleo had gotten back from being with lewis and dr denman at the marine park, she had managed to find the three girls and informed them of what happened, "'doctor' denman, hah. more like dr baywatch babe. what does she know anyway?" she questioned with her hands on her hips as the four girls walked through the neighbourhood.

"well i googled her. she wrote some important paper as part of her phd. mutations in aquatic mammals. she's got a bit of cred." emma informed the three girls.

cleo shrugged, "she got lucky." a smile appeared on her face, "i bet she's not even a real blonde." which caused emma to gasp and look down at the grass whilst rikki and alexa stared at cleo with a knowing look on her face because cleo was acting this way because she had feelings for lewis. cleo continued, "i'm just concerned about lewis and how he's feeling right now. you should've seen him before. i mean, what if he gets so influenced that he tells her about us?" 

alexa chimed in, "have some faith in lewis, cleo. he knows what would happen to us if someone found out that mermaids existed. personally, he would suffer my wrath if my family's lives are threatened by him telling a scientist about how mermaids exist."

before cleo could reply to alexa, her phone went off which indicated that she had a message. she took her phone out of her pocket and read the message before she typed a reply. afterwards she placed her phone in her pocket and addressed the girls, "it's lewis. he's at the juicenet cafe and he wants us to meet him there."

the four girls made their way inside the juicenet cafe where lewis had saved the group a booth. emma and rikki sat on one side of the booth whilst lewis and cleo sat on the other side whilst alexa pulled up a chair from one of the silver tables and sat by the head of the table. lewis had informed rikki, alexa and emma that he gave dr denman his resume for a position as her research assistant and how she found his attitude admirable which was the biggest compliment that left him speechless since his idol had said that to him.