𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦... 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝘆

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

AFTER THE SLEEPOVER THAT HAPPENED THREE DAYS AGO, ALEXA DECIDED TO TAKE SOME TIME FOR HERSELF AT THE MOON POOL. it was times like these where she realised that she had enjoyed her time as a human so much that she'd forget about where she came from.

she found solace in the comfortable silence she was in. alexa was in her mermaid form and laid on her back as she stared at the blue sky that was noticeable from the top of the volcano. the water made waves which filled the comfortable silence in alexa's ears.

the silence was broken when alexa heard footsteps making their way in the direction of the moon pool which caused alexa to stand up in alarm. she instantly sighed in relief when she saw that it was just lewis who had a backpack over his right shoulder with a box of equipment in his left hand and a torch in his right hand.

"alexa, hey!" lewis greeted, "where have you been?"

"hey, lewis. i've just been hear for the past few days." alexa replied with a small smile on her face.

before lewis could ask alexa anything else, an intake of breath being taken was heard from behind alexa so she turned around to be faced with emma who was in her mermaid form, "hey, lex." emma greeted the brunette.

alexa smiled warmly, "hey, em. what are you guys doing here?"

emma explained to the brunette, "i want to know how me, cleo and rikki became mermaids so i figured that maybe, we could find our answers here." she gestured to the moon pool.

alexa hummed in agreement, "that's a pretty good idea, maybe i can help?" 

lewis chimed in, "sure you can, alexa." he took a moment to take in his surroundings. he let out in awe, "oh, wow."

"pretty cool, huh?" emma questioned the mccartney, "so where do we start?" 

lewis placed his box of equipment down on the floor and replied, "first, i'd like to map the space then get some rock and water samples for testing." he took a breath before he continued, "something in this environment triggered emma's transformation. if i can figure out what that something was, i can figure out how emma got her tail. and then start asking why." he finished as he shone his torch around the moon pool to find anything that could be used for testing.

alexa chimed in, "my mother told my sisters and i stories about an island which was considered magical but she died when i was four years old. maybe there is a possibility that the island she was referring to was mako island."

lewis nodded his head in agreement, "it could be possible that the story is referring to mako island. what do you remember about the story?"

alexa looked down in thought before she replied, "i don't remember much. all i can remember was that the island was magical. there have been many legends going back and forth all saying different things about the island. i remember one legend said that the island formed by a comet that crashed onto earth. but there are so many islands and it'd be hard to explore them all. i wish i had the information for what you guys are looking for."