𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳... 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

ALEXA AND LEWIS HAD A UNIQUE FRIENDSHIP. they had many things in common but the main characteristic that they both possessed was that they'd do anything for the ones they care about. lewis was willing to search high and low for how cleo, emma and rikki had the power to transform into mermaids by the touch of liquid whilst alexa was willing to give him the knowledge that she knew about mermaids.

which was how lewis and alexa was sat on a boat out in the ocean near mako island. it was a warm day in the gold coast and the duo decided to do their research on mermaids. whilst lewis had his nose stuck in a book called, 'mythical sea creatures' by dr sandra holmes. alexa was sat across from lewis on the boat as she told the mccartney her family tree.

alexa said, "so i have seven older sisters and i'm the youngest. i'm a princess with powers and a minimalist crown birthmark on my left shoulder—" she moved her short-sleeve white shirt to show her birthmark to lewis.

lewis turned to the next page of the book where there were different photos of mermaids, "according to this, your family history dated back years ago. there must have been an agreement to peace between mermaids and humans before everything went downhill and mermaids went into hiding."

alexa explained to the mccartney, "my mother died from a run-in with a big pirate ship when i was little which resulted in my father's hatred for humans. since then, i grew up in the ocean without a mother and was never allowed up the surface in case what happened to my mother would happen to me or my sisters. we went into hiding, scared for our lives and heard stories about humans. but i learnt that not everyone is bad, there are some good ones around."

lewis sent the brunette a small smile, "you're right, there are some good people around and i'm glad that your dad gave you the chance to live the life you wanted."

alexa smiled, "me too."

before anything else could be said, emma's phone began to ring from beside lewis so he answered it, "hello?" he paused for a moment before he replied, "yeah, just a second. it's for you and alexa."

emma decided to join the two but she was going to practise her breathing techniques which was why she was currently not with alexa and lewis. hearing her name, emma swam up to the water surface and took her phone from lewis' grasp.

alexa moved from her seat and sat next to emma before she leaned forward so she could hear cleo's voice clearly through emma's phone, "so have you decided what time for the party tonight?"

emma told the sertori, "i'm not having a party tonight, cleo."

cleo reasoned with the blonde, "emma, this is a tradition we're talking about."

"i've tried talking to her about it, cleo. she isn't budging." alexa informed the sertori.

emma added, "i just don't see how i can have the party this year. not with— recent developments." which earned a chuckle from lewis.