𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹... 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

AFTER THE INCIDENT AT THE 'MISS SEA QUEEN PAGEANT', IT WAS SAFE TO SAY THAT NO ONE ELSE HAD FIGURED OUT THAT THE FOUR GIRLS WERE MERMAIDS. their secret was safe and out of everyone, only lewis knew the secret behind the four girls.

whilst emma and rikki were helping lewis and cleo was working at the marine park, alexa decided to attend the clean up at the beach rally since people had decided to drop their rubbish rather than bin it (like you were supposed to).

she had a bin bag in her hand and yellow gloves on her hands as she picked up pieces of rubbish that had been distributed all over the sand. 

"alexa!" emma yelled which gained the attention of the brunette.

at the mention of her name, alexa turned around and noticed emma and byron walking up to her, "hey guys!" she greeted, "i'm assuming you guys are here for the clean up the beach rally, am i correct?"

"that's right, alexa." byron chimed in, "where can we get a bin bag and yellow gloves?" he inquired, gesturing to the apparatus the brunette had.

alexa answered, "it's just over there where that set of tables are with the banners advertising the beach clean up."

"awesome, thanks alexa." byron thanked the rooney. he turned to face emma, "i'll go get us some equipment, i'll be right back." he said before he walked away.

alexa rose an eyebrow in question, "i thought you and rikki were helping lewis take his stuff up to where his brother works so he could fix the water system. where's rikki?"

emma replied, "rikki is looking after my brother."

alexa blinked in surprise, "are you sure that's a good idea, em? you know that rikki doesn't exactly do well with kids."

emma shrugged, "i trust her. and i was planning on coming to the beach rally anyway but i had to take elliot to his surfing lesson."

"surfing lesson?" alexa repeated, "did you go in the water?" she inquired worriedly.

"of course not. the first surfing lessons are always on the sand." emma stated like it was obvious.

alexa sighed in relief, "that's good."

byron made his presence known when he walked up to the two girls with two bin bags and two pairs of yellow gloves, "i've got the stuff, lets go." he said to emma.

before emma could reply to bryon, a familiar voice announced his presence, "byron, hey man!"

bryon smiled at niall before they shook hands and embraced one another in a bro-hug which caused alexa and emma's eyes to widen in surprise.