𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

ONCE THE FOUR GIRLS MADE IT BACK TO THE GOLD COAST, EMMA GAVE ALEXA HER NECKLACE BACK SO SHE COULD RETURN BACK TO HER HUMAN FORM. meanwhile, rikki had used her powers to dry off her, cleo and emma's mermaid tails so they'd return to their human forms. the three girls texted their parents to assure them that they were alright before they decided to make their way to cleo's house.

they made their way upstairs to cleo's bedroom so she could feed her fishes only for her to discover that one of her fishes called pluto had died. rikki had sat on a red bean bag by the door whilst emma was sat on the edge of the bed as she stared at all the fishes who were swimming in the tank. alexa had sat beside the sertori who had a box in her grasp where pluto had been placed inside.

alexa was sat on cleo's left as she embraced the sertori in a side hug. emma stood up from her seat and sat on cleo's right as tears streamed down the sertori's face.

cleo wiped her tears with her right hand, "i guess he was pretty old but it's still such a shock when it happens." she said to the two girls before she looked down in shame, "i'm sorry. i'm trying to be brave."

emma soothed the brunette, "you don't have to be brave. not at a time like this."

alexa comforted the sertori, "it's ok to cry, cleo. you've just lost someone you cared about. besides, we're your friends and as your friends, it's our job to help you through this."

cleo stared at the fish tank which had all of her fishes inside. she held a broken look on her face with tears threatening to escape from her eyes, "all the great times the two of us had together, i can't believe they're over. poor pluto." she looked down at the box where pluto was inside, "he was such a good fish." 

"how? like he was just a fish." rikki pointed out carelessly from her place on the red bean bag as she held her phone in her grasp.

"he was loyal. he was honest." cleo replied as she listed all the characteristic traits that pluto had.

"did he... do tricks?" rikki asked the sertori as she looked up from her phone.

cleo looked down, "no. of course not."

rikki looked up in thought, "did he.. i dunno, what do fish do?"

"the same things we do!" cleo exclaimed as if it was obvious, "but in water." she added.

rikki replied in an unapologetic tone, "sorry. just asking." she questioned the group in a careless tone, "so, what are we doing, binning or flushing?"

the way how rikki casually asked the group about what to do with pluto caused tears to fall down the sertori's face, "neither." she stood up from her seat and hastily made her way to her bathroom. in a flash, alexa stood up from her seat and followed the sertori into the bathroom and calmed her down whilst emma scolded rikki for her carelessness.