𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦... 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘀

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

IT HAD BEEN FOUR MONTHS SINCE ALEXA LEFT HER KINGDOM. she had trouble finding her footing in adjusting to the human world but she soon made three friends: cleo sertori, emma gilbert and lewis mccartney. 

on her first day at high school, she had trouble finding her geography class. her nerves continued to build up until she was darting from hallway to hallway in order to find the right classroom. 

however, it was as if fate occurred in this moment as she crashed into a brunette girl who was also running late to class. they both apologised for the incident and exchanged names. this was when alexa rooney met cleo sertori.

alexa had found out that cleo was also going to the same class as her so on the way to geography, the two girls got to know one another and slowly but surely, they became great friends.

soon after the bell rang which indicated the end of the geography lesson, it was time for lunch. cleo took alexa's hand into her own and tugged her in the direction of where a blonde girl and blonde guy were sat chatting to one another. that was the moment when alexa met emma gilbert and lewis mccartney.

alexa got along with the three of them. their personalities all complimented each other remarkably well. whilst emma possessed a confident aura within herself, cleo was often shy and most empathetic out of the group. meanwhile, lewis was always willing to help out others whilst alexa became the mother of the group with a reassuring smile that would hypnotise anyone in her path. she was the one where the three would go to her for advice and a shoulder to lean on if needed.

the four became a force to be reckoned with. they may have had their differences but they'd always have respect for one another. like their interests would always differ from one another but the love between the four friends would always remain strong.

emma's hobby was swimming. every saturday in the morning, she would go for a swim. 

which was how alexa found herself standing next to cleo who was timing emma's swimming with a timer in her grasp.

emma was swimming front crawl towards the two brunette girls as she finished her last lap. when emma's hand made contact with the tile of the swimming pool, cleo stopped the timer and showed her time to the blonde.

emma looked at her time and exclaimed happily, "awesome, that's two points under my personal best."

cleo complimented the blonde, "emma, you were murdering out that."

alexa nodded her head in agreement, "you did a great job, em." she added with a bright smile on her face.

"thanks lex." emma thanked before she turned to face cleo, "i'll do better than that tomorrow. give me two weeks and i'll be ready for regionals." she said before she placed her goggles over her eyes.