𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯... 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

ONE OF THE FIRST LESSONS THAT ALEXA HAD BEEN TAUGHT GROWING UP AS A PRINCESS WAS TO NEVER SHOW ANY SIGN OF EMOTION. if her people back in atlantica witnessed any emotion that had nothing to do with happiness from the princess, then she would have been perceived as weak. and the last thing that her people needed was to be terrified. as a princess, alexa's job was to serve her people to the best of her ability. no matter what threat came her way, she would approach it calmly and not show any signs of fear so alexa and her family served as a symbol of hope and protection to their people.

some habits stay but others remain. and it was clear as day that alexa's ability to bottle up her emotions and hold herself together until the bitter end had been instilled within her as a child. she couldn't help it, it was just who she was.

so instead of worrying about herself, she would distract herself by helping her friends out with anything they needed. whilst she looked out for everyone, she forgot to look out for herself. alexa believed that she could handle anything that could come at her and that she would be the barrier that would prevent the bad things happening to her family and friends. but the strong people would eventually break meaning that alexa breaking down was inevitable from the start.

she refused to let her breakdown get the better of her. like a switch had been flipped within the young princess, she remained quiet as a mouse. the rooney was in the juicenet cafe reading a book called, 'wonder' to herself quietly. she was sat beside emma and was facing cleo and rikki who were looking through a magazine of their own.

"hi, byron." emma greeted the surfer softly who was making his way towards the booth where the four girls were sat. shortly following behind the surfer was niall who alexa had yet to notice since she was engrossed in the book she was reading, "hi, niall." the gilbert greeted the henderson with a polite smile on her face.

"i was thinking about talking to you, but maybe not right now." byron told emma as he realised that the gilbert was sat with her friends. 

niall chimed in, "actually, alexa, can we talk in private?" he asked the rooney which caused the group to share a look.

alexa looked up from her book to face niall. she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before she slowly nodded her head to the henderson's request. she placed a bookmark inside the book to mark the page she was on before she stood up from her seat with her book in her grasp. she followed niall out of the cafe where they sat on the silver circled tables that were outside of the cafe.

"so what did byron need to talk to emma about?" alexa questioned niall curiously.

niall answered the rooney, "byron entered the school swimming sports. he would really like to beat zane in the 100 metres since zane would always beat him. so, he is going to ask emma if she can teach him on how to beat zane in the 100 metres."