𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰... 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE THREE GIRLS DISCOVERED THAT WHEN THEY MAKE CONTACT WITH ANY LIQUID, THEY BECOME A MERMAID. cleo and emma had been having trouble trying to adjust to this new side of them. as for rikki, she had settled in with the mermaid transformation quite well. she had learnt to accept this new side of her. 

alexa loved being a mermaid but she had always wanted to learn about what was fascinating about humans. that meant only transforming into a mermaid when it was absolutely necessary. she finally got permission from her father to live a human life and she won't let this chance escape from her fingers.

rikki, being rikki, had been persistent on wanting alexa to go swimming with her as she insisted that the brunette should show her the wonders of the ocean. so alexa reluctantly accepted rikki's offer which was how alexa found herself swimming in the ocean in her mermaid form with rikki by her side.

alexa saw a dolphin staring at the two mermaids with curiosity evitable in its eyes so she nudged rikki with her elbow and pointed at the dolphin which caused a bright smile to appear on the blonde's face.

the two mermaids continued to swim in the ocean before they both decided to call it a day. so the two girls swam to a secluded part of the beach. rikki handed the alexa her locket so she could clasp it around her neck so her mermaid tail would disappear in a puff of blue smoke and a pair of human legs took its place. 

rikki noticed that alexa had already transformed back into her human form. jealousy coursed through rikki's veins. she just wished that there was a solution for her and cleo and emma that'd allow them to turn back into their human forms without waiting for them to dry, "it's so not fair how you have a locket to help you with your transformations whilst me, cleo and emma have to wait till we're dry to turn human?" rikki whined.

alexa sent the blonde an innocent smile, "i suppose i'm lucky." she added cautiously, "now be prepared."

"be prepared, what do you—"

rikki was cut off when alexa used her heat breath on the mermaid tail of the chadwick which allowed her to dry quickly so she could turn back to her human form.

alexa smiled warmly, "now you girls won't have to wait till you're all dry. you girls will always have me."

rikki's eyes widen in shock before she registered the brunette's words. she smiled back, "thanks, lex. you're a great friend."

alexa's heart was practically beating out of her chest. she had been trying to be there for her three friends after the events that had happened on mako island and it looked like she was already making progress.

👑

CLEO SENT THE ROONEY GIRL A PHOTO OF A FISH TO HER PHONE WITH A MESSAGE SENT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS TO MEET HER AT HER HOUSE. alexa, rikki and emma were all in cleo's bedroom after they all received the same photo and message from the sertori.