𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦... 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

A KARAOKE EVENT WAS BEING HELD AT THE JUICENET CAFE. the group (including byron and niall) were there to enjoy themselves as well as the free entertainment from the individuals who volunteered themselves to sing. whilst the boys took a silver circled table for themselves, the four girls took a silver circled table beside them so they could watch the people that volunteered to sing.

alexa came from a family where everyone was heavily musically orientated. not only was her family royalty to the mermaids but the entire family were gifted with musical talents. her sisters and herself included were gifted with the ability to sing. back in the kingdom of atlantica, her older sisters would host concerts as a way for the community to come together and to reinforce the friendships in the kingdom. it would also be used as an intervention to assure the mer-folk that the royal family present a strong and unified symbol of hope and peace within the kingdom.

singing was a talent that all the daughters of king triton had yet they had their other talents that they were well known for in the family and in the eyes of the mer-people.

the karaoke event that was being held in the juicenet cafe reminded alexa of the times her older sisters would put on a concert for the kingdom. in one year, alexa would have her debut in a concert when she turned sixteen which was a tradition for the rooney's that had begun many years ago and was still a tradition that continued to this day.

the rooney was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard miriam's singing voice being projected through the microphone, 'angel's to your side to hold and protect you through the night, cause i will send angels to your side to hold and protect you through the night.'

once miriam had finished singing, the crowd clapped their hands together for her. whilst the two blondes did not join in clapping for miriam's performance, alexa and cleo clapped for her as a sign of being polite.

"i've got to admit it, she can sing." emma said in a reluctant tone to the three girls.

"let's hear it for miriam!" wilfred stated to the crowd who followed his instruction and clapped for miriam once again.

all of a sudden, rikki stood up from her seat beside emma and made her way to wilfred. the three girls shared a look at rikki's abrupt departure before they shrugged their shoulders.

alexa questioned the gilbert and sertori curiously, "does wilfred host this karaoke event frequently?"

emma shook her head, "not really. wilfred likes to host a karaoke event every now and then to bring everyone around the city together."

cleo added, "kind of like the 'miss sea queen' pageant event."

lewis stated his opinions regarding karaoke honestly, "i hate karaoke. it's just a bunch of wannabes searching for their fifteen minutes of fame . i think it's quite deluded."