Chapter 51 - First Day of the Rest of Our Lives

On their last full day at the resort, Laurent and Larry got up fairly early. They showered, and afterwards, Laurent, to Larry's curiosity, encouraged them to remain in their robes because he had a little surprise.

Laurent had booked an in-room couples massage in their bedroom just next to their opened, private patio, after which they would enjoy a gourmet breakfast also served in their room a half hour after their massages. Laurent hadn't been too sure beforehand if Larry would like or agree to the massage, but he took his chances. When he told Larry what he had planned, Laurent was pleased to see that his bunny seemed genuinely excited.

"I want to do everything!" Larry exclaimed to Laurent, with excitement and joy beaming on his face.

"Good," Laurent replied, smiling. "That's my bunny."  Laurent too was excited. Though he much preferred giving than receiving massages, he wanted to share in Larry's excitement by engaging in activities together.

So, within an hour after completing their showers and hygiene, there came a knock on their door. There were two young, smiling female masseuses wearing lightweight sweatsuits with the resort emblem embellished on the jacket front. "Good morning, sir.  Mr...Bore...joyce?"

Laurent chuckled slightly.  "Good morning," Laurent replied.  "Yes, I'm Bourgeois.  Come in."  Laurent moved aside allowing his arrivals to enter.

The two came in, lugging their portable massage beds, linens, cushions and carrying bags that Laurent and Larry soon discovered were filled with scented candles, various scented massage oils, towels and an MP3 audio player.

The two ladies quickly set up their beds, and soon Laurent and Larry's bedroom was filled with soothing music, and scented candles. Shortly their after, with their massage beds set up next to each other, Laurent and Larry's massages began. In no time, both were fully engaged in what was to be hour-long, relaxation massages.

Soon, soft fragrant oil also filled the room. A balmy breeze blew across the crystal blue waters, through their open patio adding to the relaxation both Laurent and Larry were starting to feel and enjoy. They were stroked, kneaded, and gently pommeled before, all too soon, their massages were over. Their hour had seemed to fly by. Afterwards, their masseuses briefly left their bedroom for Larry and Laurent to get back in their robes while their masseuses made quick work of gathering up their belongings. 

Once Laurent and Larry were back in their robes, they returned to their masseuses.  Laurent and Larry thanked them, expressing how much they enjoyed their massages and Laurent tipped them both handsomely before they left the room.

Larry, who'd moved to lie across their king-sized bed, blew out a satisfied breath. He and Laurent, who joined his bunny on the bed, exchanged smiles. 

"How do you feel?"

Larry stretched his long limbs.  "Mmm, so relaxed," he replied, smiling. "I loved my massage. Thanks so much for that, Laurent. I feel...amazing." He reached over, playfully pulling Laurent on top of him, wrapping his arms around his boo's neck.

Laurent chuckled. "You're welcome. I'm so glad you enjoyed it." He moved, capturing his bunny's lips in a slow, passionate kiss.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah," Laurent replied. "I wasn't sure I would. I normally like giving massages better than receiving them. But, yeah, I enjoyed it too."

Larry smiled up at his boo.  He remembered the massage Laurent gave him the night he rescued him and Sofia from Nicaragua.  "Yes, Laurent, you give great massages too."

Laurent too smiled.  He remembered the night Larry was referring to.  "Yeah, that was a very special night.  I was inspired."

They both chuckled. "How much time do we have?" Larry asked, a seductive look in his eyes as he looked up intently at his boo, snuggling even closer into him.