Chapter 28 - Reunited and It Feels So Good

Before long, Laurent was pulling into the entry to the luxury high-rise residential building where he lived in the downtown Arlington, Virginia/Washington, DC metro area.

A/N:  Here are two views of Laurent's residence, Turnberry Tower, Arlington, the tallest and one of the top five most luxurious condominium properties on the Washington, D

A/N: Here are two views of Laurent's residence, Turnberry Tower, Arlington, the tallest and one of the top five most luxurious condominium properties on the Washington, D.C. skyline, downtown, Arlington, Virginia, and the entry leading to the underground parking. Laurent lives on the top floor in one of four spacious Penthouse units.

Larry sat up, taking in the tall gleaming building. "Wow, Laurent," Larry said, smiling. "This where you live?"

"Uh huh," Laurent replied, smiling at the expression on his bunny's face. "This is home."

"It's beautiful." He looked over at his boo with a big bunny grin on his face.

Laurent returned his bunny's smile. "Thanks." He proceeded down a ramp towards a large gate.  He reached up, pressing a button on a device clipped to his visor, which opened the private gate leading to underground residential parking.  Laurent drove the short distance farther down the ramp heading to his personal garage.  He pushed another button on the garage door opener also clipped to his visor, opening his garage door. He pulled into the oversized garage space, large enough to easily house three cars, an exclusive, private garage space only attached to the four individual penthouse units on the two upper most floors in the building.