Chapter 55 - Bordering on Obsession

Laurent sucked in a sharp breath; his handsome features slightly contorted as his head was thrown back and pressed firmly into his pillow.  Soft hisses soon followed as he lifted his pelvis, slowly gyrating and thrusting, at first tentatively, seeking the source of the sweet, sweet pleasure starting to pulse its way throughout his body.  He sucked in yet another breath, softly mumbling something incoherently in what sounded like a cross between English and French, before letting out a series of soft moans and hisses. "Mmm. (hiss) Mmm."

More deep, guttural moans followed, reverberating up from Laurent's throat as he lifted his arms overhead, gripping hard at the sides of his pillow.  "Mmm, yesss."  Laurent's hard chest and flat stomach began to heave slightly as the pleasure continued to build. He hissed, spreading his long legs slightly while pressing his heels firmly into the mattress, as if bracing himself.

Laurent's erect cock had sprung to life during his sleep in the early hours of Saturday morning and Larry just couldn't resist the temptation to partake of the opportunity presented.  He'd slowly reached over, gently removing the tent Laurent's cock had made under the light, top sheet and summer-weight comforter on their bed, freeing Laurent's impressive shaft.

Larry glanced up at his boo's face and smiled. Laurent was still fast asleep when Larry leaned over, wrapping his mouth around the thick girth of Laurent's engorged cock.  Later, he'd want Laurent's full attention, but for now, Larry intended to have his way with his boo, and he planned to drive him wild with desire. Turnabout was fair play, after all.

Larry wrapped his mouth around Laurent's cock taking in the girth about a third of the way down towards the base before he slowly retreated, dragging his tongue upward over the heavily veined shaft, ending at the soft, swollen head.  Larry slowly laved, licked, suckled, and gently blew on it with tantalizing possessiveness.

Laurent gasped in response. "Shi....  Mmm."  He mumbled and moaned. His utterances were as soft as a whisper, while his features emoted, clearly revealing what he was feeling.  Laurent's body started to writhe slightly, his head rolling from side to side on his pillow, his mouth slightly agape.  "Aww.  Mmm (hiss)."

He continued to hungrily gyrate and thrust his pelvis upward.  His lips parted on one breathy pant, then another, and another.  "Aw--, ye...sss. (hiss). Mmm." Laurent then licked his full, parted lips, that had gone dry from his heavy breathing.

Larry's own excitement started to build at seeing his boo's reaction to his ministrations.  Larry moved his mouth lower, bringing Laurent's cock more fully into the slick confines of his hot mouth, increasing the intensity and speed of his pumping, alternately slowing his pace, then speeding up again, creating an intoxicating rhythm, that to Larry, was having the desired effect.

He seductively started to swirl his tongue up, down and around Laurent's cock before slowly and gently grating his teeth along Laurent's shaft from the base, sucking, pumping, and licking his way back up to the head.

"Awk! Mmm. Yesss. (hiss)," Laurent continued, uttering in his sleep as his body thrusted and greedily gyrated.

Larry continued to pump Laurent's cock, sucking hard, he himself getting off seeing his boo shudder and moan as ecstasy gripped him. Larry saw Laurent's eyes start to flutter open then close, his lips forming a perfect O on a moan, becoming more and more a victim to the pleasure boiling up inside him. 

Now starting to wake, Laurent purposefully moved his hands, reaching down, palming each side of Larry's head, gently but intently guiding his movements.  Before long, the two had fallen into a perfect rhythm as they now pumped and thrusted in perfect synchronicity.

Laurent was quickly reaching beast mode as his moans were accompanied by grunts. He thrusted his cock up hungrily into his bunny's slick mouth, with Larry meeting each thrust with equally hungry pumps and suckles.