Chapter 60 - Mad Bunny

"Mmmm, yes, baby, yesss." Laurent let out a deep guttural moan, his hands gripping Larry's butt cheeks as his bunny straddled his lap in bed. His eyes were closed as he lifted up as far as he could, guiding and pumping up, sensually moving inside his bunny. His head was pressed against his pillow propped up against the wall behind him. His mouth was slightly agape, and his breathing was labored. "Ride me good, baby.  Yeah."

"Ack! Ack!" Larry too was so caught up, deep in the throes of desire, reciprocating, pumping the cock of his boo, that was planted deep inside him. "Lau...rent? Ack! Ack! Yes! Yes!" Larry's arms, that had been braced against the wall just over Laurent's head, now clung possessively around Laurent's shoulders. 

Larry started to tremble slightly, his movements getting wild as he neared his release.  His breaths were shaky pants now.  He could feel himself start to weaken.  It was always like this between them; so good, always so very good.  "Ye...yes, Laurent (whimper), yes, feels so good."

"Yeah, baby! Yesss, so good!  Shit, baby!  Yeah, right there, baby.  Yess."

Larry whimpered in response, still pumping, moving in sync with Laurent, the Yin to Laurent's Yang, now lost to the intense pleasure swirling around inside him. "Laurent?" His closed eyes were starting to mist with tears as the pleasure intensified. "Yessss, Laurent. Ack! Ack! So good." He whimpered. "It's so good."

"Yesss, baby.  I feel you.  You feel so good.  I love you, baby.  I love you."  Their lips then met on a hungry kiss, both holding on tight to the other.  Neither wanted this to end.

Shortly after the two had arrived home from Malek's barbershop, both Laurent and Larry were so caught up in the moment of what they'd just experienced, the things Larry heard Laurent say to Malek about him, and the things he himself had said to Malek about his and Laurent's shared love for each other. After they got home, they were so mutually overcome with that love and the desire it invoked, neither seemed able to contain it.

Laurent had stood up for him, Larry determined.  Laurent had challenged Malek...for him. No one had ever done that for him in his entire life. No one, except Laurent.  His love for Laurent knew no limits.  And though Laurent had never wavered to express verbally and physically his love for him, hearing those words expressed to Malek had tugged even more at Larry's heart strings.

Prior to his arriving at Malek's barbershop, Larry had expected to wait until Laurent returned home from his planned encounter with Malek.  This had been their plan.  But with anxiety and a healthy dose of fear churning inside him, Larry couldn't wait. He'd apologize to Laurent later, but for now, he just couldn't wait.  What if something happened to Laurent or what if Laurent needed him in some way?  Larry knew he'd never be able to forgive himself if he weren't there to help Laurent. 

No one knew Laurent was going to Malek's place except he and Laurent.  It was then and there that Larry determined he had to start to fight his own battles.  He had to show Laurent that he could do just that.

With that realization driving him, a good ten or so minutes after Laurent had left the penthouse, Larry gathered up his keys, hurried down to the garage and after punching in the address of Malek's shop into his GPS, he headed out.

He'd actually arrived not long after Laurent and as he was parking, he watched Laurent enter what must be Malek's barbershop. Shortly thereafter, he saw Malek duck his head outside his shop, looking both ways, as if he was looking for someone then duck back inside the shop. 

For a brief while, still filled with anxiety, Larry wrestled with whether or not to go inside the shop behind Laurent.  He eventually decided to approach the shop, but to wait outside the door when he discovered it was slightly ajar. He could at least hear what was being said, he hoped.