two

We stood in a circle backstage and prayed. I was holding hands with Maya and Jesse.

I might not be the most religious, but I still bend my head and close my eyes out of respect.

"Amen." Justin said as we all repeated. I open my eyes and look around at everyone.

It was our first show in Los Angeles and I was excited. My friends told me how they got tickets for tonight.

I don't know if I'll be able to see them but I'll know they're gonna be there to support me so I was excited about it.

Justin kissed Hailey on the lips and wished us all good luck. Hailey is so pretty in person, and she's sweet from what I know.

The whole show went amazing. The crowd was amazing, there was no mess ups, and Justin seemed to enjoy it.

The good thing about being in Los Angeles is that Scooter said we could all stay at our houses.

So I get to see my friends for the next couple of days. When we did Baby, we all ran off the stage.

I think I can get used to this. Dancing for a couple thousand people, the lights, being on the road.

It's an amazing feeling. We changed out of the Drew outfits and the four of us went to our usual spots.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I asked curiously. I didn't know if they had special plans.

Maya was going to visit friends while Levi was going to go surf. "Hey, can I come with you?" Jesse asked Levi.

They started making the plans so Maya looked over at me. "You gonna see Colby?" She gossiped as I smiled a little.

"Yeah, I'm gonna surprise him tomorrow." She squealed which made me laugh a little bit.

I explained how he was here tonight with my friends so I was happy about that.

We all talked for a little bit and once Scooter said we were okay to leave, we gathered our stuff.

My car is still at my apartment so I was going to take an Uber there.

We all made sure tell each other bye as we made our separate ways. I wasn't going to be taking all my suitcases with me.

Just one with some extra clothes. I thank the uber driver when we get to my building. I had no idea if Avery and Tyler were here.

It's been weird not being able to see them. Luckily the door was unlocked so I walk in.

I could hear talking in the living room but it started to die down. They started whispering to each other.

"You two keeping secrets from me now?" I ask when I walk in. They both snap their heads toward me.

They both look super surprised I was here. "Cassie!" They yell in unison. They ran over to me and hugged me.

I could feel their love when they hugged me. "You were amazing tonight!" Avery praised.

My cheeks started getting red. They both started hyping me up which make me feel good.

I'm so happy they could've made it. I worked so hard to get to where I am. And it feels fucking amazing.

"Does Colby know you're here at the apartment?" Tyler asked crossing his arms. I shake my head no.

"I'm surprising him tomorrow so don't say anything." I mainly look over at Tyler.

He rose his hands up in defense. I tell them I'm exhausted so I was going to get some sleep.