nine

It's been a few weeks since Mexico City and we're actually almost done with the the North America part of the tour.

I've actually gotten everyone gifts from around different cities. I got Tyler a drug rug from Mexico City.

I got Kat a cute sweater that has Toronto on it knowing she's from Canada.

I got Stas an actual makeup kit from Sephorra in New York.

Justin let me have Drew merch knowing how much Avery loves his music.

I got Addison a little bison stuffed animal from Colorado knowing she loves strange stuffed animals.

I got Sam a personalized oujia board from Louisiana so he can use it as a decorative piece.

We were currently in Las Vegas, shopping. I was looking for something for Colby.

He was the last person I had to buy something for. "Does he like football?" Maya asked as I scrunched I my nose.

"No, he's not really into sports." I tell her. She nodded and kept looking around.

We eventually found him a cool penny board he can ride around on.

I know he used to do it all the time so maybe he can start that up again.

"How are you and Colby by the way?" She asked when we left the shop.

I sigh while thinking about it. "It's a lot harder than what I thought it was going to be." I miss him like crazy.

But being away from him for four months is hard. Honestly, a lot has changed. And we still have a lot of touring to do.

She frowned towards me. "I can tell he really cares about you." She smiled lightly.

I still care about him too. I think that's never going to go away. We have a couple more shows to do and we get a break for Thanksgiving.

We hang out for a couple hours and head back to the hotel. We have to start getting ready for the Las Vegas show.

I can't believe we're already this far into the tour. It's honestly went by really fast.

I made so many good and amazing bonds in the four months. And I can tell we're only going to get stronger.

We all gather our stuff and head to the arena. Once we're all backstage, we start getting dressed.

We had to wear black and white large track suits. The only con about them is they get hot really fast under the lights.

Once I have the track suit on, I get in front of the mirror to do my makeup and hair.

Jesse came over so we could hang out. "Any plans for thanksgiving?" Jesse asked sitting in the chair beside of me.

"I'm gonna see my dad. You?" I question while looking at him. He said he was going to visit his family.

He then asked what Colby was doing and why I wasn't going to see him.

"He's going to Kansas to visit family." I explain to him. I still get to see him for a couple days.

But thank goodness I have most of November off to rest. He just nodded his head while he watched me do my makeup.

We made small talk while I work on my makeup. Once done with my makeup, I start on my hair.

As I did, Levi and Maya came over towards us. We decided to tell each other stories while I finish my hair.

"What was the dumbest thing you did when you were a teenager?" Jesse laughed almost instantly.

We all looked at him, waiting for him to answer the question. I wanted to hear the story.