three

I was currently in the lounge area, playing fortnite. We were on the way to Portland.

The show last night went super good, it was just hard saying bye to Colby again.

There were some tears shed from the both of us. We left early this morning so we've been on the road for a few hours.

We left at six in the morning and it's currently noon. We have about six more hours left of traveling.

I was playing while Jesse and Levi watch. "I swear if you win this." Jesse said while shaking his head.

I wasn't playing with Tyler but I was streaming. "I might shit myself." I tell them with a hint of laughter.

I'm usually shit at this game but for some reason I'm doing pretty good.

"I still don't understand anything about this game." Levi admitted. I smiled to myself.

Levi cracks me up sometimes. That's what happens when he's ten years older.

"Maybe I should just let you play without explaining it." I tease him. I glance over at him.

He shook his head towards me. "That won't be happening. I'm not embarrassing myself on your stream."

We spent most of the day hanging out together on the tour bus.

Maya eventually come in there and I ended my stream. We watched a couple movies together, making commentary throughout it.

I texted Colby the whole day, he was going to film with Sam tonight.

Once we arrived to Portland, we were going to put our stuff in the hotel and go find a restaurant to eat at.

"There's a seafood place downtown. You guys down for seafood?" Jesse asked walking into our room.

I look at Maya while she looks at me. I was down for some seafood.

We all agreed to go to the seafood place so we changed into some causal clothing.

We all walk to the seafood place and it looked really nice. They sit us down at a table, me sitting across from Jesse.

I love how we're from different parts of the world. Maya is from Australia but moved here a couple years ago.

Levi's parents are from Japan but moved here right before giving birth to him so he's from Chicago.

And Jesse is from California, just like me. The whole dinner went really well. But the longer we ate, the more tired Maya and Levi got.

We all payed for the food and went outside the restaurant. "I think Maya and I are going to peace out." Levi spoke up.

I honestly wasn't too tired. "Okay, I think I'm gonna walk around downtown a little bit." Jesse spoke.

I look up at him to see he was already looking down at me. "Mind if I join you?" I ask hopeful.

I've been cooped up on the bus all day so I wanna look around at everything.

"Yeah, of course." Jesse smiled. We go our separate ways, Jesse and I walking side by side.

We found a Target so we figured we could get some snacks for the bus.

We grabbed a buggy and go in. "Is there anything specific you want?" Jesse asked looking down at me.

"I can't think of anything but I'll make sure to grab it whenever I see it." I tell him.

He puts his arms on the railing of the buggy and leans down. We get some snack food and then started walking around.

We went to the movies and started looking around. "Harry Potter! These movies are classics." I say while going over to them.