twenty-six

These past few months on tour have been amazing. Europe didn't fail to be amazing, but sadly, tonight's our last night.

I never thought it would've ended this fast. It doesn't even feel like a year. I know everyone was feeling bittersweet.

We were in Poland, stretching backstage. "You know, I really don't want tour to end." Maya spoke up.

I had to agree with her. Tour's exhausting from the traveling, jetlag, and constant performing.

It's hard being away from all of my friends and family. It's hard missing out on birthday parties and get togethers.

But I've made my own little family with everyone here, especially the three I've basically lived with.

I mean, Jesse, Maya, and Levi are basically my roommates. We've been through so much shit together, we're all super close.

I don't know what I'm going to do when we go back to Los Angeles. I'm used to seeing these people everyday.

I'm also used to doing something almost every day. When I'm not preforming, I'm out sight seeing.

When I'm not sight seeing, we're traveling on the bus. I've gotten used tour life, and I don't want it to end just yet.

It's a dream come true. When we get done stretching, Nick came to put our ear pieces in.

"You okay?" He asked when he came to me. I just nodded my head. I didn't wanna think about it and cry.

"I'll be fine." I lie to him. He just looked into my eyes and sighed. "I'm really proud of you." He smiled as he put it in my ear.

I could already feel the knot in my throat. "You really kicked ass this whole tour." He complimented.

I got soft while looking at him. "Thank you for choosing me last year." I tell him softly.

If he didn't choose me, then I wouldn't have gotten this experience.

I wouldn't have gotten the chance to travel and see the world, while also doing what I love.

Once my ear piece was in he gave me a reassuring smile. "I wouldn't have chosen anyone else." He patted my shoulder while walking away.

I look over to see Levi looking towards me. I could tell he was sad, he just didn't want to show it.

He opened his arms up, telling me to hug him. "Bring it in, kid." I go over to him and hug him tightly.

I was going to miss his constant teasing and his brotherly advice. Yes, I was going to see him still but it's not going to be the same.

I just don't want tour to be over just yet. "I love you dude." I say into his chest.

"I love you too, Cassie." He rubs my back. I look over to see Maya looking at us.

I smiled a little while opening my arm. She ran over towards me and hugged us both.

And before I knew it, Jesse was hugging us too. God, I love these people so much.

They helped me so much throughout this past year. They're an amazing group of people.

"I love you guys so much." Maya weakly says. I couldn't help but tear up a little.

If Justin goes on tour again, I hope we get to go on tour with each other again.

We all have an unspeakable bond. It was honestly a beautiful moment.

Scooter told us it was time to pray so we all stepped back. I looked at everything, taking everything in.