twenty-seven

"Cassie, you look fine." Colby reassured me as I looked at myself in the mirror. It's been a couple days since I've flown back.

I've finally gotten back to Los Angeles time. It's nice to be back home with everyone. I've done a lot of laundry and resting.

Today, Colby and I are heading over to Justin's house to have a little celebration party for the end of tour.

It's going to be all of the dancers plus some of Justin's friends. I wasn't nervous about going to Justin's, I just wanted to look decent.

I had on black skinny jeans and band tee. I turn so I look at Colby, who's laying on my bed.

"Are you sure?" I ask as he sits up. I go over so I could sit next to him.

"You always look beautiful to me." He flirted towards me. I just smile and shake my head a little bit.

I like how we're back to our usual selves of always flirting. I've missed it these past couple of months.

"I'm just surprised I'm the one who's freaking out." I tell him honestly, laughing a little bit.

"Oh trust me, I'm about to go to a Justin Bieber Party. I'm freaking out." He laughs along with me.

He's doing a good job at hiding it. We talk for a minute but we eventually have to leave.

Justin sent me his address so I could put it in my gps. I honestly can't wait to see everyone again.

It was going to be weird to be with everyone, and not have to rush out on stage.

I told Colby what Justin and Hailey are like so he wouldn't be as nervous.

When we pulled in, I couldn't help but look around at everything. His house was huge and nice.

I park my car and get out with Colby. I could tell he was super nervous.

I go over to him and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. He looked at our hands and then up at me.

"Together?" I ask. He takes a deep breath and nods his head. We walk in together, taking everything in.

We could hear talking out back so we followed the noise. Everyone was back there so I scanned for my friends.

When I saw them, I instantly smiled. I walked towards them, Colby falling behind me.

When they noticed me coming up, they all started cheering. "Cassie! You made it!" Maya happily cheered.

I hugged everyone, making sure to say hey to everyone. As I talked to Levi, I noticed Colby was talking to Jesse.

Jesse said something causing him to laugh. After months of these two not liking each other, it was nice seeing them get along.

"Well, I never thought I was going to see that." Levi whispered to me. I chuckled a little while nodding my head.

I think if Sam and Colby can become best friends after liking the same girl, then I'm curious what will happen to them.

We spend the next hour talking to each other. We mainly tell Colby stories about the last couple legs of tour.

As we talked, I noticed Justin coming over to us. He had a big smile on his face. "It's nice to see you guys again." He spoke up.

Colby stopped talking so he could look over at Justin. I could tell he was a little nervous or starstruck.

It was honestly adorable seeing him squirm. Justin talked to Maya and then came over to me.

"Hey, superstar." He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a brotherly hug.