six

Colby

I open the door to the party to see a bunch of sweaty bodies. If I'm being honest, I don't want to be here.

I know Cassie should be getting done with her concert soon. I fucking miss her like crazy.

It's been about a month and a half since I've seen her. It's hard not being able to be with her everyday, watching over her.

She's safe though. The management won't let anything happen to her.

I do have an odd feeling about the Jesse guy though. Last night after we got off facetime, I went to her Instagram.

He had liked her most recent picture so I went to his account. He was a good looking dude, I gotta admit it.

I know she won't do anything though, I have full trust in her. I just don't know if I trust him.

When we walk in, we instantly have to push through the crowd of people. The guys do know how to throw a party.

We all go into the kitchen to get drinks. It's weird not having Cassie on my side.

I miss having her hand in mine. I might not be in the best mental state to drink, but I didn't care.

It was currently nine so I was starting a little early. I do like how we were all here.

Tyler and Avery were pouring their cups with Addison. Sam and Kat were with Stas.

And I was alone. I wasn't used to being alone since Cassie. She really did change my life.

I always thought I was going to end up alone. But when I met Cassie last October, it's like I saw a future with her.

Even when she was with Ethan, I knew I was going to be with her. And it's like right when I got her, she went on tour.

I'm super fucking proud of her, don't get me wrong. I just miss her. I drink with everyone for a bit, making my rounds.

After an hour into drinking, I was feeling the alcohol. I was sitting on the couch with my head held back.

"You okay, buddy?" Tyler asked coming over to me. I don't pick my head up.

I just turn over so I can look over to him. "I miss Cassie." I slur out to him.

I could tell he was a little drunk too. I can see it in his eyes.

"I do too, brother." It must be hard for him. They've known each other since high school, and they even lived together.

And he hasn't seen her in a month in a half. This is going to be a long ass fucking year.

"I miss the way she would blush whenever I would compliment her." I think back to all the times I would make her blush.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. "Does she not do that over the phone?" He asked clearly confused.

"She does. I just miss seeing it in person." I admit. He was thinking about something but I couldn't tell.

He takes a swig of his drink and looks at me. "You love her, don't you?" He asked. I turned over to look at him.

I nodded my head. "From the first time I met her." I admit to him. I bring my cup to my lips and start chugging my drink.

Even though Cassie wasn't here, it was a decent party. There were a lot of people here and the music was really good.

The longer it went on, the more I drank. By midnight, I was wasted. I lost count how many shots I had taken.