five

"I need you the most." Justin sang. He sat the microphone down so he could dance with us.

This was my favorite out of the dances. This one and Baby are just super fun to do.

I thought it was hard at first, but now I love doing it. I've done it so much, it's basically muscle memory.

I couldn't help but smile whenever we did it. We were in Montreal and tonight, we're going to New Jersey.

I loved being on stage with all the lights and screaming crowds. I don't think I'm going to get used to it.

After we do where are you now, what do you mean, and yummy, we run off the stage.

The whole concert went amazing. I could tell we were having a good time.

When we finished and get done changing, we hung out backstage.

Colby was filming so I wasn't going to hear from him for a while.

I was sitting backstage with everyone, talking to Maya. The boys were watching videos on their phone.

"Have you heard anything from Colby?" Maya asked as I shake my head.

"He's filming so he usually doesn't text when he does." I inform her. She looked at me like she was confused.

"Filming what? Is he an actor?" She asked confused. I shake my head no, laughing a little bit.

After thinking about it, I really hope he's okay. "He does youtube videos proving the paranormal."

She seemed interested in the topic. "No shit." I smile a little bit. "What are you two talking about?" Levi asked getting in the conversation.

"Apparently Cassie's boyfriend is a ghost hunter." Maya hypes him up as the two boys furrow their eyebrows at me, confused.

I explained everything to them. How they got popular on Vine and they started doing Youtube videos when Vine died.

I told them how they started doing exploration videos but got arrested, so they started doing paranormal stuff.

They looked pretty impressed. "I might have watch their stuff." Levi thought out loud.

"I see you're into bad boys." Maya smirked at me. I just roll my eyes while smirking.

I look over at Jesse, who wasn't saying much. I couldn't read his face, but his jaw was clenched.

He did look like he was deep in thought. They ended up saying we could leave so we grabbed our things.

We all pile onto the tour bus so we could head to New Jersey. It was a five hour drive so we should be there by morning.

I was honestly exhausted. Right when I put my head down, I was fast asleep in my bunk.

When I wake up, everyone was talking in the lounge area. I get up so I can talk to everyone.

They said they were wanting to take a train and go to New York since it's not to far from here.

We go to the hotel and look in our bags for clothes. I put on gray shorts, a black cami, and a flannel to go over it.

I put my hair in space buns and do my makeup. Once I was done, everyone was ready to go.

I was excited to go to New York City. I've always wanted to see the city. We went to the closest train station and got on.

I sat next to Jesse, and we were sitting pretty close together. "Have you ever been to New York?" Jesse asked as I shook my head.