37 | BUFFYBOT

I'M GONNA GO BARF FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.

[ 6.01 — 6.02 ]

"Run faster, Kitty!"

"Shut the fuck up, Teddy. I'm dying!"

It was a patrol night, and that meant every available member of the Scooby gang was roaming around the cemetery. That led to the group that consisted of Kitty, Teddy, Spike, Tara, and Giles chasing after a large, newly emerged vampire. He was moving quickly and steadily between the headstones, somehow managing to escape despite the larger group that was after him.

When they realized they had no idea which way he turned, Spike groaned in annoyance. "Ted and I are never gonna get anything killed with you lot holding me back."

"Cardio hard," Kitty said, gasping for air as they came to a stop. In fact, the only ones not winded were Teddy and Spike.

Tara was still panting as she spoke up. "I thought the big ones were supposed to tire more easily."

"No, that's over-the-hill shopkeepers," Spike told her sarcastically.

"I'm fine," Giles said, leaning against a headstone. "I just need to... to die for a minute."

Spike looked at Tara. "It was that powder you blew at him — made him rabbit off."

"It's sorbis root, it was supposed to confuse him, but... it just kinda made him peppy," she said, earning an eye roll from him. "It's not supposed to mix with anything. You think he might be taking prescription medication?"

"Yeah, that must be it," he said sarcastically.

"Good god, I hope he doesn't try to operate heavy machinery," Teddy joked, laughing with Spike.

"Yeah, we could all be in real—"

Spike was cut off when they all heard Willow speaking in their minds. "Guys, heads up. The vampire's circling back towards you, six o'clock. Try to drive him back towards the Van Elton crypt."

"Van Elton," Teddy repeated.

"Is that the one with the cute little gargoyles?" Tara asked.

"No," Kitty said, shaking her head. "It's got the Lord of the Rings looking guy with the sword."

As they were looking around, they spotted the vampire running past their field of vision. "Left, make him go left!" Willow instructed.

Giles quickly threw his ax, which thudded into a tree right by the vampire's face, causing it to turn and flee left. After sharing a look, the five of them booked it, not wanting to lose him again.

But Buffybot reached the vampire first, punching the vampire clean in the face.

"Big, fast, and dumb. Just the way I like 'em," Buffybot quipped, standing over the vampire. She kicked him in the face as he tried to get up and moved to stake him, only for the vampire to catch her arm and hit her.