The Old Days(Terry Silver)

It's been years since you last saw him, Terry Silver. You guys were never close, but every now and then you'd manage to see that he cared a tiny bit about you, He never liked admitting it though, because to him, other then John Kreese,you of all people were his other weakness. Of course he liked you how could he not, he always stared at your pretty, (e/c) eyes and loved the way you did your hair, different styles for each mood, it's just how you liked it. But of course, he and John, left to go serve in the war. You sent letters to them after a while they stopped responding and you never sent anymore after that. But one thing was certain, Terry was gonna find a way, to make you his, because he hated the idea of you being with someone else and moving on. 

"I already told you, NO" Y/n screamed into the phone,"How many times has it been, (ex bf's/n), we tried to make it work, but it just wouldn't."

You were on your way to the park, to meet (f/n) when you had a sudden crave to get something to snack on. Then they called you and said they had something come up and couldn't meet you today, so now you had nothing to do. On the way home there was a fancy car driving behind you, turns out the person driving was following you. 

When you reached a crosswalk, the car stopped right beside you, and the person inside rolled down the window.

"You are one hard person to find, you know that,Y/n"

"T- terry, how, how did you find me," 

"I have my ways." said Terry smirking, "Would you like a lift, (n/n)" 

"No, and I already told you I don't like you calling me that, Terrance" Said Y/n annoyed. "Besides, we've known each other how long, and you still can't find the need to back off?"

You knew he hated being called Terrance, especially ,the way you said it, you always said it with a mocking and stupid tone, but deep down he kinda found it funny.

"Fine, but at least, can we go somewhere to catch up?" Terry asks hopefully

"Fine, but only for a few minutes."

As you and Terry headed to your old hangout fast food place, you couldn't help but look at him every now and then, and think to yourself, about why you disliked him so much. 

"You alright there, princess?" he asked in his stupid smirking tone, that you kinda liked but never admitted you liked.

"Just peachy" you said with a sarcastic tone, he rolled his eyes at that. 

Just as you guys were nearing the place you guys were gonna eat at, your phone started ringing, you looked to see who it was and its was none other than,(ex bf's/n), you ignored it and blocked the number, Terry side glanced at you and decided not to ask, because he knew you didn't like talking about your personal life.  Just as you guys were entering the restaurant, you saw him hesitate to ask you a question, 

"Hey, y/n, would you ever consider, letting me buy you a drink?" 

"Are you implying that you wanna go on a date with me, Terry?" You said smirking

"Well, I wouldn't call it that, but if that's how you wanna see it then be my guest," he said "But if i'm being honest, yes, yes, i'm pretty mush asking you to go on a date with me."

"And what are we calling this, I mean we can ditch this place and go where ever, we want for our 'date' can't we?"

(Time skip to where they already ate and he's taking her home, because i'm lazy)

"I had a great time with you tonight, Terry. We actually got along for once, sort of." You said while smiling, He chuckled at your comment, and before you got out, he grabbed your arm, and said the one thing he has always wanted to say to you

"I love you, y/n."He then leaned across the divided seats and he kissed you, you couldn't believe this, ' finally, what took you so long?' you said in your head. When he pulled away, you mumbled the same thing back "I love you to,Terry"

(I feel like this is shit, and it doesn't make sense, the whole like plot and shit...Let me know if you liked this or i might delete it, because it's so cringy, idk, let me know if it's good or not, plus it's my first time writing, so i probably shouldn't really put high expectations on my first few attempts should I. 😅, Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter, Peeps)