I'm Not Like Him

Sorry for the long wait. A lot has happened....again. But I plan on doing two chapters, one today and one tomorrow. And maybe one for Christmas. Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY.

When you woke up Terry wasn't there, You assumed he was probably working. So you got dressed and headed down stairs. Before you even got the bottom, you smelled something good. You thought it was Howe, so you decided to go and talk to him while he cooked. When you opened the door, it was not Howe who was cooking, it was Terry.

"What are you doing?" You asked confused, bc normally he was either working or talking to his friend Kreese or something.

"Making you breakfast, what else?" He  said turning his head slightly to look at you. You hmmed and walked over to sit on the counter beside where he was cooking. He looked at you lifting one eyebrow, and went back to cooking.
Sooner or later he was done, it looked good, but did it taste good? It did, you almost asked for seconds realizing there was a stack of pancakes already on the table. You ate three or them. Once you guys were finished, you told him that you and Mike made plans last night at the fast food place, to hang out today. But one thing concerned you, 'he hasn't talked much this morning...' you thought.
He said ok for you to go with Mike. But then you stood up, and walked over to him, and yanked him up out of his chair, and pulled him to the couch. You sat him down and you sat beside him fully facing him.

"What's wrong." You straight up asked.

"What, nothing. I just, didn't want to upset you in anyway this morning because of last night, so I figured I'd give you space. And when you're ready if you want we can talk about, whatever it is that you were upset about."

Too stunned to speak, you pounced on him and sat in his lap while giving him a hug. "Thank you, Terry. That means a lot."
You looked at his watch catching a glimpse of the time, and you were about to be late.  "Shit, I gotta go. Mike's been waiting for at least 5 minutes now."
You got up quickly putting your shoes on at the door, Terry sat at the couch just watching you through a shelf, and he gently smiled for no reason, he just liked how you could just be you most of the time. Howe opened the door and smiled down at you. And he walked you to the car to go pick up Mike.

During the whole time with Mike, you couldn't help but feel off about something. Howe and Mike both noticed.
"Would you like me to drive back home to go pick him up, y/n." Howe spoke up knowing what was wrong.

"Hm, oh. Um, if it's not to much, could you. Mike I'm sorry, it's just he was off this morning and I feel bad about just leaving him there alone. And he seemed so-" You were cut off by Mike laughing.

"It's fine, y/n. You don't have to be sorry, he can come. I don't mind. But I'm not so sure he'll like the place we're going." He said smirking.

You guys were going to the mall, mainly to go to your favorite store, but also there was this girl that always picked on you and today was the day you get back at her. But thing is, she's always surrounded by people, well today she wasn't. She worked at one of the stores at the mall. And you knew just how to get your payback.

When Howe reached the house, you told him that you would go get him. When you got inside he wasn't in the living room. 'where did he go?' you thought. You decided to check his study room, and see if he was working. He wasn't in there either, then you remembered he might be in his personal dojo.
You were right, he was there.

"Hey." You said walking to the edge of the mat. He stopped who he was fighting and looked at you. You smiled and asked him if he wanted to hang out with you and Mike.

"Thought you wanted it to be just you and him?" He said confused.

"No, you assumed. I wouldn't mind if you came. To be honest, I kinda want you to." You said kinda Shyly. He walked over to you and jumped off the mat so he was standing in front of you.