We shouldn't part 10 (1989 Terry Silver)

By now you have had his dick thrusting in and out of your throat for at least 5 minutes, the water now cold. He pulled out stood up dried off a bit, and threw you over his shoulder, and carried you to the bed. While he carried you to the bed, you decided to tease him so you bit whatever flesh you could bite down on. After you did, you felt a sharp sting on your left ass cheek. You let out a small yelp/whimper. Next thing you knew he slammed you down on the bed, right at the edge. 

"Keep your legs open while I get something real quick." He said with his voice laced with lust and desire, and maybe a hint of something else you didn't know what to call.

As soon as he turned around you snapped your legs closed. Yes you wanted to pleasure him the way he wanted you to, but you also wanted to test his patience and push his buttons. You didn't know what it was, but him pissed off during sex time was a huge turn on for you.

You snapped out of your little haze when you realized he was standing above you, looking a bit agitated. You gave him an innocent smile and in return he gave you a low growl, plus a wolfish smirk. You were pretty sure you knew exactly what he was thinking.

"I am going to give you till the count of 3 to open your fucking legs. 1...2...-"

Before he even said three he grabbed your legs yanked you a bit farther down the bed and spread your legs as far as they would go. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt a bit, but you didn't care at the moment. Right now he could do anything to you and you wouldn't mind. Once again you were ripped out of your thoughts when all of a sudden he jammed two fingers into you and started pumping them. Damn, just his fingers in you felt good, but you wanted more, way more.

"You are not to say one word, unless I say otherwise. Understood." He said looking down at you, you gave one little nod and you kept your mouth shut, except for the moans.

You were pretty sure he was planning on fucking you all night, because it has already been 3 hours since you started. You didn't mind of course, other than the fat you were a complete mess and literally trembling underneath him. You wanted to say something so you signaled him, like he told you to, if you needed him to stop, or if you wanted something. He got the signal and asked what you need, in the most soothing voice, like honey. You could've melted right then and there, but you spoke up.

"P-please, T-terry." You said shakily. 

"Please what. And that's not my name, now is it, baby girl?" He said looking down at you, catching his breath, with a smirk plastered on his face. 

"P-please let me be t-top, just this once." You said shyly, not knowing if it was ok to ask. He sighed in acceptance. You knew he didn't like other people being in charge during sex with him. But you intended to make you an acception, so he'll let you top him a lot more in the future.

Sorry the next 2-3 chapters might be a bit short, my moms going out of town and I have to take care of her new bby goat and some other animals, but i'll do my best to update 2 more times, one this week and one next week. But anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, till the next one. Love you, Peeps!!! 🥰  🫶