We Shouldn't part 6(1989,Terry Silver)

When he turned around he had two things he knew that made squirm even if he was hardly doing anything. He walked back over to you very slowly, but you had closed your legs before he could get between them, you knew this would make him frustrated. He looked at you with a slightly pissed off glare, then you realized it slowly turned into a look as if he was daring you to challenge him. He set down his little toys that he would use on you and when he returned to look at you, he gripped your legs and he literally tore them apart to spread them as far as they would go.

"Now be a good girl, and don't try that again. Understand." He said devilishly looking down at you. 

"Y-yes sir."You said shyly smirking up at him, testing him to see what he would do to you if you disobeyed him.

When he went to grab one the toys he kept one hand on one of your legs from making you close them again. When he looked back at you, he pretty much showed off the toy he was gonna use and before used it, he rubbed you through your underwear, and when he felt how much you soaked them he darkly chuckled and looked at you amused. He knew he did this to you way before you both got back and he loved that he could. He wanted to make sure everyone knew that only he could make you this wet, even by walking beside you in public or even wrapping his arm around your waist in a store.

"You ready, princess. I'm not gonna go easy on you, because of course this is your punishment. You will handle anything I do to you like the good little slut you are.Understood." He looked at you expectantly, you didn't open your mouth because you knew you wouldn't be able to already form a single word, and all he did was use his sexy ass domestic voice and give you an order to follow. Just that even turned you on. Next thing you knew though, he tore your underwear off and put the toy against your clit (I bet you already know what the toy is😉, anyways) and right when you felt it, you looked at him already wanting to beg him to go faster, he knew he could pleasure you that fast and make you want to scream in seconds.  He looked at you amused at how you were already squirming underneath him, he loved to tease you. He liked, no, he loved your reaction every time he did.

"Good girl, only 5 minutes in and your already a mess." He said chaotically laughing at how much of a mess you were, you opened your eyes and when you both locked eyes he smirked and he dove down and attached his lips to yours." Whose are you." he said breaking the kiss and going down on your neck biting and sucking.

"Y-yours, sir. I belong to you and only you alone." You said while panting and moaning, you felt him smirk against your neck and you loved how it made you feel. God, you wanted him inside you now. As if he read your mind, he took the toy away from your pussy and he crawled between your legs and started licking your clit and adding pressure. You tried to grab his hair to push him further into you, only to remember you still handcuffed to the bed, you cursed in your head. When you looked back down at him, he was looking at you amused at how you totally forgotten that you didn't remember about the handcuffs. He was still lapping his tongue on your clit and it made you lose control for a second,and for a minute you were almost able to squeeze you thighs closed until he stopped you. He lifted his head and you whined at the loss of his tongue on you. He smiled and then he asked " are you ready for daddy's cock inside of you princess." it was more of a command than a question, but then again you couldn't deny that you were indeed very needy for him to be inside of you.

"Yes, please daddy, i need you inside of me." You said very impatiently, he looked down at you with a smug look on his face and nodded. He got on his knees in between your legs and unbuckled his pants, then pulled down both his pants and boxers in one swift movement, and he settled back against you, aligning against your entrance.

"You sure your ready Dove, because when I enter you i'm not gonna stop until i want to."He said making sure you still wanted him inside of you. You nodded eagerly and next thing you knew he slowly shoved his length in you inch by inch, stretching you out, you felt pleasure and pain in one swift movement and you liked it. He started thrusting at slow pace and once he thought you were stretched out enough for him he started going faster and faster, almost at an inhuman speed. You were moaning and pulling at the handcuffs wanting to break them off and pull him close to you, doing this caused your wrists to get red and you knew your wrists were going to be bruised in the morning. But that was the least of your worries, and the one thing you didn't care about at the moment. Terry on the other hand noticed and he looked at you, you of course didn't realize because your eyes were closed and your face was scrunched up because of how good he felt inside of you, he smiled proudly at the how much of a mess he could make you. He then pulled out to where his was almost all the way out of you, you opened your eyes to look at him, and saw an amused smirk on his face and you found enough strength to smile back up at him.

"Would you like me to un-cuff your wrists darling?"

"Yes, please." you said almost out of breath, he chuckled at this. He leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed the key and unlocking the cuffs, then he grabbed you wrists, when he saw you wince and how hard he grabbed them he grabbed your arm instead and looked at you bruising wrists and kissed them individually and then he carefully grabbed them again and held them beside your head and without a second thought you felt him jam his cock back into you as hard as he could with out breaking you. He kept pounding into you that hard, and he watched as your boobs move along with each thrust he sent into you. 

More to come with this in the next chapter, what happens next is well, lets just say its gonna be interesting😏😉 Anyways, till the next chapter, later Peeps😘