We Shouldn't part 5 (1989,Terry Silver)

Sorry for the long wait, I haven't been wanting to do anything for the past couple of day's and I haven't been home lately. But i'm finally updating so here ya go, peeps. Enjoy!!

It's been 2 day's now since iv'e moved in with Terry, to be honest it's quite a mixture of annoyance and happiness. The annoying part was that you had rules you had to follow, they were:

-No going out passed 8

-Howe is to drive you to school, and back to the mansion

-Ask to go somewhere with only my permission

-Don't lie to me where you are going

-Never be late

And last but not least, *Do not flirt with other guys. 

Yes, they are simple rules to follow, but sometimes they get annoying, because I get strikes every time I don't follow one of them, I have only 1 strike right now, 2 more and... actually I don't know what happens when I reach the third one. I asked him once he just smirked, kissed my head and walked off. 

Anyways, but today is different. Why? Well let's just say me and Mike have a little competition going on. Whichever one of us can get down to the beach first wins, we're skipping the last 3 periods of school for this. That is because our hangout spot on the beach, is all the way on the other side of the valley. While we were racing, my phone dinged.

Text:

Terry-Where are you?

You- Why, I'm at school.

Terry-No, your not, I just got a call from the school that you missed 3rd period. Now i'll ask again, Where. Are. You.

You-fine, me and mike are ditching the last 3 periods, to hangout. Is that a problem.

Terry- Where are you two going, i'm coming to pick you two up, since you two wanna ditch, we'll practice now.

You-Terry, please, I just wanna hangout with mike for a little bit. Then in like 2 hours we'll walk back and meet you at the dojo.

Terry-fine,don't be late

End text

"Hey, why'd you stop, we're almost there."Mike said turning around, he was 5 steps ahead of me when he realized I stopped.

"Terry texted me wanting to know where I was, then he said he was gonna make us train, but I asked him if we could hangout for like an hour or two."

"Y/n, you know we take longer than those two hours to hangout, I mean have you met us?" Mike said laughing, I joined in after he said that. Me and Mike have been friends since 4th grade. We've been inseparable since. We're technically brother and sister, or at least that's what people think we are. While we were at the beach we talked for a while, but then out of nowhere a shadow appeared above us, we turned around and it was Terry. How the hell did he know we were here, I didn't tell him my location.

"Hello you two, let's go." He said looking pissed, but he had some sort if look in his eye's that you couldn't pin down.

"Where are we going?" you asked looking up at him confused, 

"Well first we're taking Mike home, then me and you are going back to my place." He said looking at mike then back at you. You hadn't realized either that it was now around 4:25, and well passed 2 hours, so you were pretty sure you were in trouble. Mike wasn't surprised to hear that you were going back to Terry's either, he knew about half of the situation. Not the part about Terry and your relationship, if that's what we're calling it, but the part about you staying with him for a week.

While both of you were in the back of Terry's car, he kept looking in the rear view mirror back at you, and you kept locking eye's with him, every time you looked in the mirror at him. And every time he stared there was this hint of lust and anger mixed in his eye's, it kinda turned you on and made you nervous. A couple minutes later Mike had been dropped off at his place, and Terry told you to get in the front seat, you followed his orders. On your way back to his house it was silent the whole ride. Once you reached the mansion, he got out and went to open your door, you got out and he threw you over his shoulder, you kinda had gotten used to it, he carried you inside and up to his room. Once you were in there he put you down and turned to lock the door.

"Get on the bed, Now." He said in a deep voice, that sent a shiver down your spine,"Did I stutter,I said, get. on. the. bed." You complied with his instructions and got on the bed, he went over to his dresser and got out hand cuffs. You shuffled to the top of the bed, thinking that he wasn't going to do what you thought he was going to do. Turns out you were wrong, he cuffed you to the bed, pulled up a chair at the foot of the bed and sat down.

"Terry. What is this about?"You asked a little nervous, He just sat there not saying anything looking you dead straight in the eye, and smirked at you squirming because of how nervous you were, and because how hot he was staring at you like that.

"You see princess," he finally spoke, and it was still that deep voice he gave you every time you did something that made him mad or in the slightest bit annoyed, but this time there was a hint of lust in his tone. He continued, "you said you would only hang out with him for at least 2 hours, it had been 4. Then you decide that you were gonna lie to me over our little text about where you were.Now that's two rules you have broken." he said smirking while lifting his head to look at me, his evil chuckle left his mouth and it sent a variety of shivers down my spine. Then he spoke again.

"I believe you deserve twice the punishment, those were two of the most important rule's Dove." he said standing I started trying to get away from him but then again, I was cuffed and part of me actually wanted him to punish me like he said he would. He got on the bed and between my legs, he looked me up and down. He then went back to the dresser and started digging around in the drawers. When he turned around I gulped, because, what he held in his hands. I knew I was in for a long ass night of "punishment".

Welp, there's the new chapter, how do you guys think the next one is gonna go?? But anyway's hope you enjoyed this chapter. Till next time Peeps❤‍🔥