Story Time (CK Terry,extra chapter)

You were laying in bed it's been awhile since you and Terry had a normal conversation. And he mentioned a couple times how he was in the army and served in Nam with Kreese. You were wondering how he was before and during the war, you just didn't know how he would take it, if you asked him about it. You knew he had trauma because of it and you didn't want him to go back to that dark place. You jumped when you heard him cough slightly to get your attention, and because of that you jumped slightly. He was leaning against the door frame looking at you with a questioning look.

"What's on your mind, dove? Is something bothering you?" He asked walking over to you.

"No, I'm fine. I was um, just wondering about something. That's all, it's nothing important though."
You said smiling lightly

" Ok, what were you wondering about then?"
He asked sitting on the bed, lifting your legs then putting them over his lap.

" Well, you know how you mentioned a couple times about you being in the army? I was just wondering how you were before and after, and your relationship with Kreese."
You said but before he could say anything you continued, " But I also know that something like that can give people trauma and I didn't want you to think about it, because I saw the look you had on when Kreese mentioned the bomb story about that one dude. And also-"

You were cut off by him moving close to your face and kissing you to make you stop talking. Then he moved your legs gently, stood up, grabbed you bridal style, then sat down on the bed with you on his lap

"It's ok to wonder about that and ask me what you want to know. And yes, some of the memories are bad, but don't forget some of them are good ones to. But also you don't have to worry about me, I'll be ok to answer some questions you have for me about it." He said looking down at you and kissing your head. You smiled up at him. " Now ask me questions about what you wanna know."

"Ok."

(I'm not gonna put the whole Q&A part, sorry. I just don't know how to put that in the story. But you can imagine what you would want to ask him or anything like that and what his answers would be.)

" Do you have anymore questions,love or is that all of em?"

" No that's all of em, for now at least."
You said, and you both laughed.

"Ok, well don't be afraid to ask me anything you want to know. And don't be afraid to come to me if you want or need anything, or if you just want to, what do you kids say now a days? Chill or hang out?"
He said looking at your wall with a sort of confused look. You laughed at the way he said it. Then he looked at you still confused.

"What?"

"Nothing, but yeah, I'll let you know. Speaking of which. Terry, you just said if I want anything to let you know, riiiight." You said smirking

" Oh, God. What is it y/n?"

" Can we order take out and watch Harry Potter? (In remembrance of Robbie Coltrane<3) You say smiling, he laughed kissing the top of your head,

"Sure, love. What would you like to eat."

" Can we get (f/f/p: favorite food place)?"

" Of course, anything for you."

Later that evening, you and Terry were laying in bed watching TV, he looked down at you and saw you were asleep, he pulled a blanket over you and he whispered

" You make me wish I had met you when I was younger. I love you more than anything, mi amor."

(Ngl I was trying to make the last bit romantic a little bit.) Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's been awhile since I posted, but again I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you, peeps, stay cool.<3