We Shouldn't part 8(1989, Terry Silver)

Theres a lil fanart Terry Silver for you, art is by- KRoKo_ART

Today Terry is taking me out around the fancy part of the valley. We agreed that he could buy me a shirt and some shoes, the shirt of his choosing, if i liked it. And the shoes well, i told him as long as their sneakers, he could choose them. I'm not  really a heel type of person, anyways, but after that he promised to take me to the art store and maybe if we have time, we'll go to a bookstore. 

While I was in the shower, i was humming my (favorite song on the radio) when suddenly it was turned off. And to let everyone know, you never turn off my music while i'm taking a shower, or vibing in my own little world. But when the music stopped, it was replaced with Terry's voice, "Hey, princess. I'm back from the meeting, how was school today?"

"Hey. It was good. Me and Mike skipped the last period to get some ice cream, because he told me he couldn't make it this afternoon to hang out with us, so we ditched and you know, hung out."You finished while stepping out of the shower and drying off. Terry was leaning aginst the door smoking one of his cigars, you loved the smell, always have, you didn't exactly know why.He nooded when you finished, "So it's just gonna be us tonight, Dove?" 

"Yeah, is that ok." You said a little sassily for his liking, he knew you were messing around. He stepped towards you and said "That's perfectly fine, because it gives me an oppratunity to do something."  You backed up a little and it only took one step back to realise you were now between him and the bathroom sink. "You see dove, since we're going out, you have to have something to make you remember that you belong to me and if you disobey me, I have a way to punish you." as he said the last part you gulped and tried to look away fromh him, but he garbbed your chin with his thumb and index finger to make you look at him. All you saw was his wolfish grin and lust filled eyes. 

After you both were finished getting ready, he walked you both out to the car, and next thing you knew, you were going to have a very interesting night. While you were passing buildings, Terry leaned over and whipered in your ear, "Mind if I see it works, princess?" Without letting you answer he pushed a small button on a little device he kept in his pocket and next thing you knew, you velt a small vibration on your pussy, and you tried to suppress the moan, that you hoped wouldn't slip out. Terry noticed and pushed the device again to make it stop. You looked over at him and he ha d a devilish smirk on his face, you rolled your eye's playfully and continued to stare out the window again, only this time with his hand squeezing your thigh.

You soon reached your first destination, Your dinner reservations were at around 7-9 at some fancy shmancy restraunt. But right now you were going shopping. It's not exactly your thing, because you feel guilty about spending to much money on yourself using other people's money. So sometimes you kinda just, buy like 3 things, or things you know you need. Sometimes it's even hard to buy those things as well. As you and Terry were walking into the store, he held the door open for you and immediately saw out of the corner of your eye, a shirt you liked. It had (your favorite 80's band or a design you really like) Terry saw you looking at it and asked if you wanted it. You asked to look around first and then come back, if you couldn't find anything else you liked. He looked at you confused and said ok.

As you guys were looking around, he saw you look at stuff he knew you wanted, but he kept wondering why you didn't pick anything up. He pulled you over to a spot where no one was and asked, "Doll, why haven't you picked something you liked, I see you looking at stuff you want, but your not grabbing them. Are you worried about something?"

You shook your head and said "No, it's...it's just i'm not used to being this spoiled, yes I have stuff back where i actually live that I don't need. My mom buys stuff to spoil me, but we kinda have a budget, so I kinda get a little nervous about buying stuff. And I don't want you to think i'm using you for money or for you to think I just want you to buy me stuff." You said letting out the breath you didn't know you were keeping in. But you were also looking down, and only looked up, because he didn't say anything. Whe you looked at him, you saw him looking at you with one eyebrow lifted.