Daddy Issues

ITS HERE!! I'm really sorry about the delay, i made a promise and i kept it. But please enjoy this chapter, there's gonna be A LOT of drama in this. 

"You gonna say something." Terry said leaning back on the couch trying to calm down. He was still mad about the fact that you kept secrets from him. "Hello. Are you thinking of a way to get out of this." He said snapping you out of  your train of thought.

"No, asshole. I'm trying to find a good way to tell you about my damn father texting me, and a good way to tell you that its gonna be hell for the next few months." You said frustrated, "Plus the fact my brother is on his side in this situation and that they both might come after me."

"Anything else you need to say before I flip my shit on the way you just had an attitude with me and everything you just said." Terry said sitting up looking you directly in the eye and his jaw tense. 

"No. That's all. For now." You said the last part quietly and rolled your eyes when he tensed again at your attitude.

"So let me get this straight. Your dad is the one that texted yo-" Terry was cut off all of a sudden

"Please tell me your not gonna repeat everything I JUST said to you."

"Lose the damn attitude Y/n. And no I was not about to do that-"

"Liar." You cut him off again.

"I'm already losing my patience with you and we just started talking. So i'll make this brief." He said watching you intensely. "Your dad that you clearly don't like and your brother are after you because of something I assume you did."

"Something I did!" You yelled standing up while throwing your arms around, "OF COURSE YOU WOULD THINK ITS SOMETHING I DID!!"

"Thats not how i meant it and you know that!" He said sitting on the edge of the couch, "I said I assumed."

"Well stop assuming shit, Terry!" You said staring directly into his eyes. You knew you were already pushing his buttons and in that moment you couldn't give two fucks. 

"Then why are they after you." Terry said as calmly as he could, to defuse the anger in the room

"How the fuck should I know! All I know is that I haven't seen em since the day before I came here when I was supposed to be home early after getting my dad-" You stopped before you said something that would get you in trouble.

"Getting your dad what,Y/n." Terry said sternly looking at you with a bit of concern in his eyes.

"Nothing, all I know is that they're not gonna stop until they find me and make me go with them. Now can we drop this." You said irritated and a bit anxious to stop talking about the two people you feared most in the world, because they could destroy your life in seconds.

"Fine, we'll talk more about it later." Terry said standing up

"No." You said walking way to the kitchen

"What do you mean no. I'm not gonna drop this like you didn't just say someone might hurt you." He said following you

"Then lets ASSUME they aren't and drop it, I don't wanna talk about it anymore." You said raising your voice just a bit agitated he was pressing the matter.

He gabbed your arm turning you around, " I told you to lose the damn attitude. You do that i'll drop the issue." 

You jerked your arm away from him, all of a sudden you weren't hungry anymore and headed to bed.

"Where are you going!" Terry yelled after you in the kitchen doorway, you flipped him off going upstairs. He sighed and just went back to the living room to watch some tv.