Long stressful days (short story)

It's been a long day today, and I really didn't feel like talking or doing anything for anyone. As I was walking home, Mike caught up with me.

"Sup, y/n. You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a bad day. " you said looking down while walking.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Well if it makes you feel any better, I have to go meet someone real quick, wanna come with?"  Mike asked looking at you with a smile.

Somehow he always knew what to say, or even just his smile made me happy. As we were walking to where he needed to go, we saw a car going through the gate of the house he said he had to be at.
An damn that place was huge, an you could see the rows of cars on the side of the mansion. Not gonna lie they were really good looking cars to. As we rang the doorbell, some old dude answered an asked us what we wanted, Mike told him why we were there an we were led to the guy that owned the place.

When the old dude opened the door to a bathroom, with a very nice tub with a very attractive man in it, you were more interested in the bathroom to say the least, you were soon snapped out of your thoughts when the man in the tub asked your name.

" And who might you be, Sweetheart?" He said with a slight smirk on his face.

"I'm y/n, y/n l/n. An don't call me Sweetheart."

He looked amused an slight surprised at your attitude towards him. In all honesty you didn't mean to, you always got in a bad mood when you had an awful day. So you quickly apologized.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound rude," you said realizing how rude you probably sounded, "It's just I had a bad day, an-" you were cut off by him chuckling

" Calm down, it's ok. I understand that, I'm just really amused by you now." He said looking you up and down, which made you blush a little.

After you and Mike were introduced to Snake and the other boy, you already forgot his name. You were led to Mike's new room, (yes ik I based the story on them already living there but for the sake of this, let's just say they didn't really live with nice parents.) An then to yours.

You stood in the doorway to your room a little bit longer than anticipated, bc you heard someone behind you say,

"Is this ok, or would you like a different room?"

You turned around to see Terry as you learned his name while you guys were in the bathroom, with him towering over you in the doorway.

"No, no its fine. Its just big, I've never had a big room with my own bathroom before." You said shyly, an going to sit on the bed. He came in after you and sat down beside you. He realized you spaced out, looking down as he asked you a question, he stood up swiftly, standing in front of you. He lifted your face with his index finger to make you look at him and to make you focus on him.

" Would you like a drink or anything?" He asked as he took his finger away from your chin.

"Um, no, no thank you, I mean. But if it's alright I would really like to take a nap, before I have to do anything." You said a little bit shyly and tired. He smiled and said of course, he was about to walk away when you grabbed his hand,

" I, um, sorry. But could you um possibly stay? It's just I don't like sleeping alone, I usually cuddle with Mike, when he stays over. An I-" you were cut off once again, to see terry going around the bed to get in next to you. He lifted his arm to allow you to cuddle into his side. He kissed your head and told you to rest. 'I wonder how quickly I could get used to this.' You thought before you fell asleep.