Winter Season (Christmas chapter, KK Terry)

Im not a big fan of Christmas, and idk if any of yall are ..but for those  of you who are, here's this. Enjoy😊❤️

It was a week before Christmas, and you were up before anyone else, you decided, you were gonna make a list. A Christmas list that is, and another one of for the people you were gonna get gifts for. There weren't many,but you didn't care, you were willing to get them everything they wanted.

You were in the the living room with earbuds in and writing down on a pad of paper, while blaring your favorite Christmas songs in your ear. So you didn't really notice a sleepy Terry walking towards you.
He called your name three times then realized you had your earbuds in. And he saw you having a lil vibe dance on the couch. He stood behind you in the light you were using from the lamp, and you tilted your head back to a Terry scowling at you playfully bc you left him in bed alone.
You took one earbud out so you could talk to him.

" What's wrong?" You asked noticing how mad he looked

" You left me. Alone. In bed." He said pouting " we were cuddling." He said walking around the couch and moved the pad out of your hands and put it on the coffee table.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to come downstairs and let you sleep in for awhile." You said lightly chuckling at how childish he was being.

" Well you could have done whatever you were doing in the room." He said " also what are you doing?"

"Making a Christmas list and another list for gifts for people." You said stroking his hair while he was laying on top of you on his stomach. You were sure he was about to fall asleep again.

"Oh, and what would you like for Christmas, love?" He asked looking up at you, smiling.

"Nothing much, just some more books and art supplies. (Or whatever you want for Christmas this year)"

"I see." He said laying his head back down. "Well imma go back to sleep." He said making himself comfortable on you. You smiled at him and soon you fell asleep to.

It's been four hours since you fell asleep and you were woken up alone on the couch, and heard yelling...
You quickly got up and found Terry arguing with Howe.

"What's going on?" You asked getting in between them.

"Nothing, just trying to tell Howe here, that we need to go Christmas shopping for presents. And he said you already have." He said looking at you and Howe back and forth

" Because I have. I mean if you want to  go shopping for someone, go ahead but if im one of the people your shopping for, I can't go with you." You said hiding your amusement

" Then I'll take the car, while I'm out you and Howe can do whatever you guys want."

After Terry, left you invited Mike over to watch Christmas movies and have a Christmas karaoke party. Howe joined in occasionally. He mainly made snacks and hot cocoa. While me and Mike were singing and dancing, we didn't notice Terry watching from the doorway till the song ended and he clapped for us. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He stumbled back a bit, but found his balance.

" Miss me. I was only out for a couple minutes." He said kissing me.

" By minutes you mean hours then yes, I missed you. Also thank you for your applause, we put our entire soul into that performance." You said proudly, he and Mike just started laughing, and you and Howe joined in.

Later that evening all four of you were watching a movie and you and Mike put on another karaoke show for the other two they applauded, and you all ended up staying up till four in the morning, well two of you, Howe took Mike home and Howe went to bed after he got back. So now it was just you and Terry, he was laying on the couch and this time you were laying on top of him.

" Tired yet, Love?" He asked looking down at you while playing with your hair.

"Nope." You said yawning, he laughed and turned off the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that!" You said sitting up. And then yawning again.

" Yeah, well we can finish it in the room. C'mon, let's get you to bed." He said picking you up bridal style and carrying you up to the room. Once he put you down and climbed in beside you, you cuddled each other and not long after you both fell asleep.

Sorry this one's short. I couldn't really think of anything. But I hope you still liked it anyway tho. Ttyl the next one Peeps. Love you❤️😎