We Shouldn't (Terry Silver 1989)

Terry's house was out of sight by now, and you managed to come across a friend's house and asked to use their phone. You stayed there for a while since it had started raining earlier after you started running from Terry's. You didn't know if he was looking for you or not, but right now you could care less. After you managed to contact your mom at the hospital, she told you that your father was looking for you and told you Terry was going to make sure nothing happened to you. Before she hung up she told you to stay with Terry at all times if you go out. 

You had just left your friends house and as much as you didn't want to see him you headed back to his house. Every now and then you'd see a car follow you after every turn you took. You started walking faster a bit to Terry's not wanting to be kidnapped or anything. As you walked faster the car sped up. You used your flip phone to call Terry 

"Are you following me." You said as soon as he answered. 

"No. And now that you called, Where the hell are you!" Terry yelled into the phone, making you anxious a little bit because he wasn't the person in the car. 

"T-terry. I need you. Now. im on (r/n, road name) and someones following me." Yo said panic laced in your voice.

"Ok, stay calm, sweetheart. I'm on my way. Do you recognize the car?" Terry asked calmly as to not make you panic even more. "Sweetheart, answer the question." He said when you didn't respond

"Oh! Sorry, i was trying to find a small clearing around my surroundings so the car couldn't see me. And no I don't recognize it. How far are you Terry?" You asked shakily, still making sure you weren't seen by the person driving.

"Almost there, Dove. Just hold on a little longer. Is anything else happening?" He asked clearly concerned.

"No, but i'm hiding near the left turn corner and the car is parked on the other side of the road. TERRY THEY'RE GETTING OUT OF THE CAR!!!" You said whisper shouting and shaking. 

"I'm 2 minutes away, ok. Stay on the phone with me, doll." 

"Terry, he's looking." All of a sudden you saw the person walking across the street and then you heard a honk beside you, making you jump. It was Terry, you quickly climbed in and told him to drive fast. 

Terry pulled up to the mansion and parked, he helped you inside. And when you both got in, you jumped into his arms and started saying sorry over and over again while crying softly into his neck. He held you tight in his arms and told you it was ok, and carried you to bed, so you could get some much needed rest. He figured he would talk to you after you woke up in the morning.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. A LOT has happened in the last 2-3 weeks. I appologize once again for the delay and i'll do my best to upload again when i get a chance. My plan for now is to finish this book, then do my Five hargreeves book. If i happen to have a writers block for this particular story i'll upload a chapter of Changed Missions, for you all. Till then, LOVE YOU PEEPS!!!!!🫶