We Shouldn't part 11 (1989 Terry Silver)

It's been about 3 days after Terry fucked you in the tub and let you top him. Your mom had recently called him, to inform him that she was leaving for a while and asked if he could take care of you for awhile. Not even asking for your approval or  talking to you about it, he said yes. 

"Why wouldn't you ask or tell me first!! I have a right to whether I wanna stay here or not!" You said shouting at him the day after you mom called. "Does it ever occur to you I might wanna actually see her and not just hear her voice. God knows what my father has done to her by now!-"  You froze after realizing what you just said. You never thought you'd call him that again in a million years, you hated him for leaving you and treating you and your mom very wrong. 

He didn't say anything, instead he just let you yell at him, he knew all about your past from snooping and asking Mike and your mom, if they were ok talking about it. He did everything he could to patch up everything your dad has messed up. To your surprise he patched up most of the emotional damage your dad has done. But the whole thing with him not telling you about the phone call, ruined half the patches, from past phone calls that included your mom faking the violence and pain she was dealing with on the other side.

It's only been a day after your outbreak with Terry. To your surprise he's been patient with you, letting you have space and time to think, except today. You were headed home, to his house. When you got inside you heard his voice upstairs, talking to someone on the phone, then he did his signature manical laugh, that sometimes sent shivers down your spine, but today it didn't. You were still kind of mad at him, you were pulled out of your thoughts, by Howe putting a hand on your shoulder gently.

"Mike's here to see you. He's upstairs in Mr.Silver's training room." Howe said giving you, his sweet warm smile, you loved seeing after coming home from a long day at school. 

You went up to meet mike, while Howe went to put your stuff in your room. When he saw you, he stood up quickly and ran to you almost knocking you over. Then he said one thing that made your heart shatter. 

"Y/n, it's your mom. She's... she's in the hospital." You looked at him in shock, tears almost about to fall from your eyes. 

"W-what. N-no she's not. Sh-she's fine, she was on the phone with Terry two days ago." You said trying not to cry and fall to your knees. Then at the wrong time, Terry walked in. You turned around to see him smiling then his smile faded after he saw your face.

"Y/n, what wro-" You cut him off by smacking him, he looked at you pissed, but then in shock to see now that you were crying. 

"This is your fault! If you had told me she called, and told her I was coming back to her, this wouldn't have happened!!" You shouted, your voice horse from all the screaming you've done within 3 days. 

"What are you talking about!!" Terry shouted back

"MY MOM'S IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" 

He stared at you in shock and you ran off, still trying to hold back tears, before you knew it, you were outside running away from his house and you weren't going to stop till you either had no breath, or till you found out where your mom was.

Sorry it's short, its been a long week, taking care of animals, being tired and overwhelmed with everything going on around my house. Hope you like this chapter. Till the next one, Love you, Peeps!! 🫶