We Shouldn't Part 2, (1989Terry Silver)

Y/n pov

Today i thought i had nothing to worry about, i was planning on making it a normal day. Until he decided, i needed to be hauled back to his house by one of his "servants".  Let me walk you through today so your caught up.

I was on my way to school, as usual on my bike when this fancy ass car i didn't recognize started tailing me, and as my mom taught me i knew self defense, plus i also had some things on me to defend myself with. i was almost in eye sight of my school, but as luck would have it, the car slid up beside me, i recognized the guy in the car after he rolled his window down.

"hello, y/n. Mr.Silver would like you to accompany him today." 

"Tell him i can't i'm really busy today, and while your at it, tell him i'm not gonna make it to karate either." you said with a little attitude, which you always seemed to have.

"i'm afraid, that's not how this is gonna go, he said he will either make you do this the easy or hard way. So as you can imagine im the easy way."

If this was the easy way, you certainly kinda wanted to figure out what the hard way was. And you kinda wanted to piss Terry off since he does it to you all the time. So you decided to tell Howe that he can tell Terry, i'll do it the hard way, he lifted a brow and before leaving he said suit yourself and drove off.

                         Time skip after school bc i'm lazy af

I was in hurry today because dad would be home any minute, and he never liked it when i was late. But of course every time dad came around every other month we'd have to stock up on food and other stuff. But of course i was nowhere near being home on time, because to my luck i bumped into him at the damn store. 

" hi, y/n. So i heard you wanted to do this the hard way correct?" Terry said with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"Terry, please today isn't really the best day to do this. I really have to be home," you checked your watch and you had to be home in 3 minutes, " like now, so please, get out of my way."

you tried shoving past him, but he wouldn't budge, he leaned down to you ear and whispered ' i already told your mom you would be a little bit late.' you looked up at him in shock. Next thing you knew he held out his hand, waiting for you to take it. He lead you to his car, and on the way to his house you couldn't help but rudely blurt out

" What do you want."

" Well, aren't you little miss impatient." He said, with his stupid smirk "I just need you for a tiny little favor."

" What kind of favor?" you said, regretting it directly after it came out of your mouth. He turned into his driveway, and like last time went around the car and opened the door for you,'well at least he's not gonna throw me over his shoulder this time' you thought. It was like he read your mind because right after you thought, that he did. 

"Y/n, the favor i need you to do is accompany me to a little party at a little event of a partner of mine's house."

"You want me to go with you to a fancy persons house for a fancy ass party. when i'm nowhere near as rich or fancy as your partner." you said staring him in the eye, looking for a hint that it was a joke, but there wasn't.

"Yes, and don't worry i already have some of my maids that will help you get ready." 

(Your dress is silver and imagine the length and how it looks as you please.)

When you were finished getting ready, You walked down the steps to see Terry waiting by the steps.When he saw you, his mouth fell open and he said "If there was only one word to describe how beautiful you look, i'd say it." 

"Beautiful is the right word, so, when are we leaving?" you asked smiling. He took a step towards you and he linked your arms together and you both headed towards the door. little did you know what this night would bring.

I've decided this will be the main story because i can never find the decency to stop the plot of this story. So, be prepared for the next ones 😏😅