AfterCare

A/N: if you did not read the spicy chapter, that is ok. There might be a little bit in here referring to that chapter but, you will not need to go read it to understand, I will put in parentheses what it's talking abt. But I hope you enjoy anyways.

As he was getting the tub filled to right temperature, he walked back over to you picking you up bridal style, an carrying you to the bathroom. He set you down on the closed toilet, an finished getting the bath ready. When he was done, he turned to you an asked if you wanted help getting undressed and in the tub.  You let him help you, an got in the tub, he joined you, an you just sat between his legs leaning against him.

"I wish we were always like this."  You said with your eyes closed peacefully.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking down at you confused.

"Peaceful, happy, content. Which ever word you prefer. I just like being with you." You said looking up at him. He smiled down at you, an put his hand on you throat to lift your face to his an kissed you. You sighed into the kiss, you felt yourself go weak, as you Began to want him again. You turned your whole body around and sat in his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked you. Slightly amused at your Slight, struggling to get comfortable.

"I want you to hold me."  You said honestly, putting your head on his shoulder.

"I can feel you pulsing against me, Dove." He said smirking into your neck holding you back. You felt your face go red, an you hid your face in his neck.
He started kissing your neck, then it turned to him giving you hickeys. You sighed again, loving how it feels.

"I'm sorry." You said out of nowhere, he pulled away, an asked "What for?"

"I know we already had sex, but it's just the way your touch feels on my skin." You said shyly, he lifted your face to meet his, an he had a devilish smirk on his face an he kissed you, deep but passionate. You didn't know where he was going with this, but you were hoping it was a good thing.

"So, are you saying you want me to fuck you again?" He said when he pulled away.

"Yes, but I don't want that to be the only thing we do, before you have to worry about Daniel and the tournament. I want to spend time with you."

"Ok, Well how about this, we can go out for dinner, and maybe a little bit of shopping, but you have to do one thing."

"Ok? And what is this one thing?" You asked looking at him skeptically.

"Let's get out and get dressed and you'll find out." He said helping you out of the tub and dried off.

Ok, cliff hanger. And yes, this chapter is a bit cheesy, kinda don't like this chapter. But what's a book without a little bit or cheesy stuff. But I hope you guys like this chapter, an that you guys are doing awesome, I'll try to update again soon. Love you,  all!!❤️