We Shouldn't part 9(1989 Terry Silver)

You were waiting for Terry to order you to do something, instead he walked over to the bathroom and let the tub run, until it was at the perfect temperature. He walked back into the room and sat down in the chair across the room looking at you intently, you kept wondering what he was gonna do, but to no avail it was really hard to guess, because this guy is so unpredictable sometimes. Then he finally stood up and walked towards you, holding out his hand for you to take. You cautiously took it and got up, he was leading you to the bathroom when he let go of your hand once it was just you in the bathroom. He was leaning against the door frame, when all he said was "Strip."  You did as you were told and got out of clothing, except you did it slowly just to tease him. You could see it was working because he was growing impatient. He slowly walked over to you and took off what was remaining on you, and put you in the tub, then he started to undress then he got in the tub.

"Terry, um, w-what exactly is my punishment?" You asked nervously since he hasn't exactly done anything. 

"It's a surprise princess." He said smirking down at you, you looked up at him confused and anxious at the same time. He started washing your body, putting soap on you and rubbing it in, while he was doing so a couple moans escaped your mouth. To which he stopped moving his hands, then you realised, your punishment was either you couldn't make a sound tonight or no sex completely. You didn't know you were hoping it wasn't the second one though. 

When you guys were pretty much done with getting clean, you guys were just chilling in the tub when all of a sudden he stood up and sat on the what looked like a sauna bennch for a bathtub. 'Damn even things for specific shit can go well with anything here, can't it.' you thought staring at him deep in thought. He snapped you out of your thoughts when h e said 'come here'.  You did as you were told and went to him.

"Kneel."

You obliged and knelt in front of him, his dick inches from your face, leaned forward a bit and pulled you closer. Then he said, " You know what to do."

You slowly moved your head towards the tip, next thing you knew he grbbed the back of your head and jammed  his dick down your throat, you gaged a little. You started bobbing your head after he let go, you intended to make sur he was pleasured the way he wanted tonoght.

Sorry this ones short, but feel free to imagine the rest if you will. The next update i will do my best to make it good and longer than this one. Let me know if you wanna see how she reacts when she meets Kreese.