We Shouldn't part 7 (1989,Terry Silver)

As far as you knew, it had been two hours and thirty minutes since you both started fucking. And to be honest, this is the most pleasured you have been in for awhile. You were now on your knees sucking his dick, when you looked up at him, his head was thrown back and his face showed that he loved what you were doing. When he looked down at you and saw that you were looking at him, he grabbed the back of your head and jammed his cock down your throat making you gag and making saliva drip from the corners of your mouth. 

"Your being such a good girl, you know that." He said smirking down at you, you hummed against his dick. Then you realized what you did and when you felt him twitch and heard him grunt, you knew exactly what was gonna be in your mouth. 

When he was getting the tub ready to clean you both up, he went back to the bed and saw you tiredly laying down waiting for him to carry you to the tub. He looked at you smiling genuinely and getting your attention asked you something, "I have a tiny amount of work I have to do tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to go out tomorrow for lunch."

"If we do go out, is it ok if we bring Mike, i kinda promised him we would spend our Saturday with each other." You asked while he picked you up and carried you to the tub filled with the perfect temperature water, and when he set you down in it you could almost fall asleep in it all night. He looked at you, like he was debating on if he should actually say yes. 

"Ok, but only until 5, because I wanna take you out for dinner, and maybe before that if you would like to, I'll take you shopping." 

"REALLY!!! Thank you Terry! Wait as in clothes shopping??" You asked in a way he looked at you confused.

"What, you don't like clothes shopping?"

(if you like clothes shopping that's fine, you can imagine going to your fav store, or going somewhere else, like a book store, one of my fav places to be at.Just where ever you wanna go.)

"I'm more of a book, artsy, type of girl. You know?" You looked at him shyly, like he was gonna say something that was gonna make you upset, instead he nodded in understanding.

"I know a couple of places we can go if your into that then. But at least let me buy you a shirt or something from your favorite store." 

"Ok, but my favorite store is on the other side of the valley, you know the side where me and Mike go to school, or as you rick fuckers say,'the poor side' of the valley." You said with a bit of sass without meaning to, but in your defense, in the past you were bullied because of where you lived. 

He looked at you sternly and he was surprised at the sudden rudeness in your voice. He was about to say something, but before he could, you blurted out that you were sorry, stood up grabbed a towel wrapped it around you and quickly got out of the bathroom. He was shocked to hear you say sorry of all things to him, but soon enough, he as well got out and wrapped a towel around himself and walked back to the bedroom, only to see that you weren't in there. He expected you already changed into your pjs, because the towel was on the floor and the door was cracked open. 

After he got dressed he quickly went downstairs and searched in every room. You weren't in any of them, until he asked one of his servants where you were they told him you went outside on the balcony. When he reached the door, he stood in the doorway unsure if he should come any closer.

"I've always been bullied because of who I am, and how much money I have. That's why I like Mike, even though he has a little bit more money than me, when he first met me, he didn't bring up money, or anything near that topic. Instead he asked if I wanted to skip school with him. And after that day, I felt like I actually had a friend who doesn't judge me for me." You said looking out into the view, knowing Terry was standing in the doorway looking at you, then you spoke again this time turning around to face him, "I meant it, when I said sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, it's just every time I think of the past, it get's me so mad."

You were looking down while saying this, but when you looked back up, Terry was inches from you, he stepped towards you a little bit more and said, "I don't care about how much money you have or where you live. I like you because of who you are, and If i'm being honest with you, you are the first girl I actually like, just because of who you are and how much you know your worth to the people who actually care about you. And i'm hoping in the future i'm one of those people." he said looking deeply into your eyes mesmerized, then you whispered "You already are, Terry." Then you both leaned in and kissed each other passionately, then he picked you up bridal style and carried you to bed. And the last thing you heard before you fell asleep was 

" I'll make sure you have the life you imagine, my little Dove. I love you, always, goodnight." then he kissed your head and you both drifted off to sleep.

So how do we like this chapter, The next one is gonna be only a tiny bit spicy. But i'm still working on how I think Terry would feel and act towards someone he actually cares about, you know. Let me know if you want something to happen in the story though, like being jealous, overprotective, or him being accidentally starting an argument with y/n. Anyways that's all for now, later Peeps, love you all🥰🫶