We Shouldn't part 4 (1989,Terry Silver)

"Use your word's Dove. What do you want me to do." He said smirking down at you as you squirmed underneath him.

"P-please touch me,sir. I need to feel your fingers against my skin." You said shyly, why were you shy all of a sudden, he seemed very amused that you were though. But you were immediately snatched out of you thoughts by Terry, pulling off your dress, you were just left in your underwear, he sat back and took you all in. His little dove, hands bound and his eyes filled with lust for you and only you. You wrapped your legs around him to pull him close, and he spoke up at the  movement.

"Don't make me bound your feet as well, Dove. I'm being nice enough to keep something out of your mouth so you can talk, wouldn't want our privileges taken away, do we." He said almost waiting for you to make a snarky comment, to provoke him for doing so.

Next thing you knew he was all over your breast's kissing one nipple and playing with the other. You moaned at how much you have wanted him to do this, never have you actually thought it would happen though. You were still in your thoughts but yet again ripped out of them as soon as you realized he stopped, and he had his fingers tucked in the hem of your underwear, 

"Is it ok, or do you want me to stop and just touch you up top?" He asked very sincerely, but that's not what you wanted, you wanted him to touch you everywhere, and do anything he wanted to do, to you. So with one swift move, you were able to pull up and slide out of your underwear, he chuckled at fast you did it.

" Brace yourself, baby girl, I'm not gonna go easy on you if this is what you really want. Understood."

"Yes, sir, oh and Terry." you said looking up at him smirking,"I never said i wanted you to take it easy."

He smirked at the last sentence and dove right onto your clit and started licking it and he reached up for one of your breast and played with it while flicking his tongue back and forth. You were moaning, and to his amusement, you moaned his name out loud. He looked up at you, seeing you pleasured with your eyes closed and arching your back, he came up and tore off his pants, and his boxers, and asked you one more time if this was what you wanted, right when you said yes, he shoved his dick right into you. You yelped, feeling pain and pleasure at the same time. 

"Fuck." Was all that came out of your mouth as he started thrusting in and out, next thing you knew he started going faster and faster, and you both were panting. He felt so good inside of you, but damn, 'he could have at least let you adjust to his size, but i guess i'm doing just that, because, he's just going to stretch me out any ways', you thought. You were torn out of your thought one last time by feeling him slide all the way out and slam back in, over and over again, you hadn't even realized that you had already cummed everywhere. And boy did you make a mess.

When you both got down from your highs, he got off the bed, and walked over to untie your hands, and they fell limb to your side.

"C'mon Dove, let's get you cleaned up. Can you stand or do I need to carry you to the bath?" He asked smirking, probably knowing he was gonna have to carry you. Later when you were both done getting cleaned up, he tucked you in bed and went around the side and got in next to you.

"Does my mom know i'll be staying here tonight." You asked completely remembering that you forgot to tell your mom you might stay at Terry's. To be honest you didn't know tonight was gonna go this way. 

"Sweetheart, I informed your mom, that you are gonna be staying with me for a week. So make yourself comfortable, because, your not going home or staying there for much longer." He said smirking at you, you knew what he meant by not staying there long. He meant he was probably wanting you to live with him. But, let's not worry about that, the one thing that was on your mind before you went to sleep was how you were not gonna be able to walk after the following week.