Stalker Alert

When you woke up, it took you a minute to realize where you were. You rubbed the sides of your head as you sat up. You looked around and you saw your phone, you picked it up and saw 5 unread messages. Three of them were from Mike the other two, you didn't recognize the number. But you texted Mike back, the last one said:

M- Y/n? Please text me back you haven't answered in an hour. Did something happen? 

You loved how Mike always had a soft spot for you, even in front of Snake and Dennis. If anyone hurt you, he would make sure they were beaten up good. You texted him back, 

Y- Hey, Mike sorry. I was... well, i think i passed out. But its a long story, that i'll tell you later. But for now i'm gonna go get food in the kitchen, bc i'm frickin starving. Love you!!<3

And not a minute later he texted back, 

M- Hey, You ok. Ik you said you would talk abt it later, but physically are you ok? 

Y- Yes, i'm fine. Are you gonna come back to Terry's? 

You texted him getting off the bed, it took you a minute to get your balance back. But soon enough you were walking down the stairs. Near the bottom you got a message, two actually. 

M- If you look up, I'm pretty sure you would know the answer. 

You looked up and saw Mike sitting on the couch, smiling at you. He stood up and opened his arms out. You ran to him and jumped into his arms. It felt like forever since you saw him. Hell you had no idea how long you've been out. Then Mike spoke up

"Why does your phone keep going off?" He said as he let go of you and set you on the floor.

"Idk, some random number keeps texting me..." You paused remembering the car that followed you. "Where's Terry?" You asked a bit panicked at the thought. 

"He was sitting on the couch with me, but I fell asleep, and when I woke up he wasn't there." When he finished you dialed Terry's. 

"Hello, Dove. Good to hear your awake, how did you-"  You cut him off in a rushed voice.

"Yeah, hi to you to. Where are you? And I need you to look at a number on my phone."

"Wow, its so nice to hear you voice again." Terry said sarcastically

"I'm serious. There's this number on my phone and I don't know hat to do about it." 

"Block it." 

"Terry, I can't." 

"Why. It's simple. Even Mike can show you." Terry said a bit jokingly

" That's not what I meant. I meant what if it's the guy that followed me?" 

"Ok, ok, ok. Fine i'll be home in about 30 minutes and i'll look at it. Don't message them back and if they call don't answer. Understood." Terry said strictly

"Yeah, got it. Also one more thing."

"What is it, Dove."

"How long was I out? And I'm gonna raid your kitchen." You said devilishly smiling at the last part.

"That's two things. And you've been out for a day and a half. Why?" 

"Just wondering." You said before hanging up. Next thing you knew he called you again as Mike went to the kitchen before you. 

"Miss my voice already, Terry?" You said teasing him. 

"Very funny. You didn't say I love you before you hung up." Terry said expectantly

"Oh, that's mandatory?" You said knowing you were annoying him. 

"Yes, it is. Now say it back so I can finish my work and come home."

"Or. You could finish your work now without the I.L.Y and come home to fix my phone, the i'll reward you by saying it! Genius idea. I know."  You said knowing you would probably get punished when he got home. 

"Y/n. I swear, if you... You know what fine. I'll come home now, and we could sort this out there, how's that." Terry said sounding a bit annoyed and you could hear a bit of lust dripping from his tone. And with that he hung up. 

You had no idea when he would show up. But with this situation, he would be back within 25 minutes, give or take. But till he showed up you and Mike hung out. The whole time you watched a movie and played games, the random number kept blowing up your phone. Till one text caught your eye

R- If you don't answer you little bitch you'll end up like your mother.

You chucked the phone across the room near the door. And as as it landed, Terry opened the door, as soon as he saw the phone, he looked at you and saw how pissed you were. He picked it up, and walked over to you. 

"What happened."

"Read the last message." You said through gritted teeth. Mike was just sitting on the floor not knowing what to do, till Terry told someone to take him home. You said bye to him, and hugged him. Somehow just his hug calmed you down a bit. 

After Mike left, Terry read the message and then looked at you. He saw you were trying not to cry. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to him and held you tight. And next thing you knew you fell apart against him. 

"Y/n. Who's number is this." Terry said looking down at you. 

'Why did the one guy you never wanted to see in your life always find a way to show up again. And now you have to worry about him, and Terry getting into it. FUCK!!' You thought as you realized what could happen if they meet.

" Terry, there's, um... Something I haven't told you yet. And I never thought I would have to. But promise me, you'll let me handle the person that sent that message you just read. Ok." You said leading you both over to the living room. God this was gonna be a long conversation.