"Why did you make us do this?"

Yandere! The SRUB (Myanmar) x reader x Yandere! UK
AN: I asked my friend from Myanmar and he told me he was bisexual today. I finally have two homo friends.
Requested by: WalkingZootopia_SGC (on discord)
......................................................

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Oh Y/N~ where are you~" said the psycho of a country. I ran to a nearby tree and hid behind it. "Y/N we're tired of trying to find you!" said another psycho of a country in a whiny voice as he stomps his foot to the ground. Their footsteps get louder as they get close to the tree. I start breathing quietly through my mouth as I see their shadows on the sides of the tree, oh how I wish I could disappear and be a part of the molecules of air.

3 months ago...

Third person's P.O.V

Y/N was a maid/butler for SRUB when they started working at the mansion, they suddenly got a feeling of somebody staring at them but when they turn around nobody is watching them. The other maids and butlers were either working or hanging out with each other so they would often be alone in a room with or without just a few maids. Until one day...they were walking home on their day off and got a sudden feeling of somebody stalking them. They kept on turning around but just shakes off the feeling of being watched. It was getting dark soon so they hurried up back home. It was already night time and they got lost on the way back. Great just great.. they thought. As they were wandering through a village they heard somebody chuckling behind them. "What's a pretty person like you doing here~?" the unknown person said while smiling. They turned around to meet with the person they were working for, The SRUB.

Y/N'S P.O.V
"Oh hello, your majesty," I said while bowing trying to hide the tint of blush from my face. "You don't have to bow down darling." he said while chuckling. I stand straight and looked at him with a tint of blush on my face. "Aww...you look so cute when you blush like that~" he said walking towards me while winking. "Now why are you in this village? Is there somebody special you want to meet?" He said with a tint of sadness. "No sir, I just got lost trying to get back," I said looking at him with a soft smile. "I see, well then I will have to escort you to you're house. It would be rude if I don't accompany a person like you especially when they are lost and don't know how to get back..." he said while winking at me. I giggled at his act of flirting.

After 4 hours...

Third Person's P.O.V
After SRUB helped Y/N find their way back to their house they said their goodbyes and start to hang out more. Until one day a certain country entered the lands of SRUB. The certain country was no one other than the famous UK. On that day the SRUB took Y/N with him to greet the country. After meeting UK they automatically became friends with UK and hung around a lot. UK caught feelings for our little protagonist and so did SRUB. They would always argue behind Y/N'S back.

UK P.O.V
"I'm tired of arguing with your Asian ass." I said to that stupid socialist country. "Oh please UK! I'm tired of your European ass trying to steal Y/N from me!" He said while grabbing me by the collar of my white blouse. "How about this...We share our little angel" I said with a smirk. He lets go of the collar of my white blouse. "If it's to not argue with a colonizing fuck like you then yes." he said staring daggers at me. We shook hands and agreed to make Y/N stay with us forever even if it means killing anybody that looks at her the same way as I and SRUB do.

Present Time

Y/N'S P.O.V
I wrapped my arms around my legs and turned into a ball, a crying ball. I felt a gloved hand pat my head "Aww...seeing you cry makes my heart ache.." I looked up to see UK patting my head. My eyes widened as I try to back away but only to be meeting with the tree I hid behind. UK got closer and closer to my shaking figure and whispered "You know what happens when you run away from our love Y/N.." I put my hands on my face and shake my head in a no manner while looking at the ground. UK ended up hugging me and pulling me close to his chest. "I'm sorry we had to do this Y/N.." he said while caressing my hair. I want to push him away but I'm too tired to. He broke the hug and wiped my tear away. He stands up and lets SRUB do his thing with me. "Please just let me go..." I said in a pleading manner. "We wish we could dear but you're too special to us." SRUB said while grabbing my wrist and hugging me. "We were worried sick for you my love" I didn't want to answer so I just cling to his uniform as he carries me to the house I escaped from. "Please don't make me go back there!" I said while sobbing, "You have to listen to us Y/N we have to protect you from the world." "Bullshit." I said silently but SRUB heard me. "It's the truth darling, the world is cruel and something as beautiful as you could be easily broken." he said.

Third Person's P.O.V
As SRUB carried Y/N to the basement, He chained them to a wall and sat in front of them. "Why can't you just say you love us?" he said grabbing their chin technically forcing them to look at him in the eyes. They stayed silent for a while and got slapped across the face. They hold their red cheek as SRUB continued to scream at them as they look at him with fear in their eyes. "I love you.." they said with teary eyes. "No, you don't! you never mean it! You only say that when you want me to stop hurting you!" he said with anger blocking his vision. He grabbed their wrist and twisted it. They cried in agony as he just walked away to the door and said "You think about what you did. You won't be eating for 2 days" then they caught a glimpse of UK and looked at him in the eyes. Britain has always been their favorite because he doesn't make the punishment that harsh. As SRUB walked upstairs pissed off, UK walked downstairs to the basement and carried a medkit. They hugged UK and cried on his chest as UK just caresses their hair. After UK used the medkit on them, He kissed them softly and left while smiling at them. And Y/N was consumed by the darkness.

......................................................
Total of words: 1150
Finished on: 16/4/2022
Started on: 15/4/2022