"Partners in crime"

Yandere female! Russian Empire x Male! reader x Yandere female! German Empire
AN: Second post for the Saturday!
Requested by: Mynameisbob2164
......................................................

Y/N'S P.O.V
"Hello my darling husband!" RE said as she walked into the room with GE. I looked at them and said "I'm not your husband Russia." while rolling my eyes, that earned me with a slap across my cheek. "Don't fucking talk to me like that." RE said with a growl. "Now now RE...he is still adjust to this new life we gave him.." GE said while holding RE'S hand. "You guy's have to be kidding right? ADJUST TO THE NEW LIFE!? YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" I screamed at them as I remember my old life. I had a great life before all this happened, I had a wife and I was happy...but happiness isn't always eternal. "We SAVED you from that old life and that monster you call your wife." GE said while gently caressing my fingers.

6 Month's ago...

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was just relaxing with his wife in his arms when they heard a noise coming from the living room. Y/N got upped and told his wife to stay in the bedroom. Y/N grabbed a gun and opened the bedroom door, He creeped around the hallway and went downstairs. He got to the living room and just saw a broken vase. He sighed deeply and put the gun on the table. He looked into the mirror that was hanging above the broken vase and saw a woman with eyes that can kill you. He turned around and saw nobody. 'Maybe I'm just hallucinating'  he thought as he cleaned up the mess. He walked back upstairs into the bedroom and saw his wife dead in front of him. He walked to his wife's dead body and embraces it with a hug. He cried on his wife's shoulder. 'Why would I let this happen? I should have never left her alone..'  he thought.

"Tsk...tsk..tsk..that woman deserved it." He turned around and saw GE with a crazy smile. "D-Did you do this!?" he said as he secretly grabbed a knife that was hiding in his pocket. "Oh Liebste~ she was in the way of our love, so we had to do something about that problem~" GE said with love in her eyes. Y/N'S eyes widen as he felt somebody grabbing him from behind and pinned him to the hard wooden floor. He got ready and tried to stab the mysterious person but GE took his knife. As he looks closely he realizes that RE was the person pinning him down. RE was covered in blood and love was blinding her eyes. "Oh are you shock to see me Бабба~?" RE giggles as she takes out a white cloth and covered his mouth. Y/N past out and woke up in a dark room.

Present...

Y/N'S P.O.V
I was walking in the hallways with GE & RE, we were heading to the dining room. I sat down in between GE & RE as they kept holding my bandaged hands. The food arrived and it was my F/F its just not the same eating with them. They make it less appetizing but I ate it anyway. After dinner I was on my way to the basement when RE stopped me. "You earned enough trust from me and GE..so you will be sleeping in our bedroom from now on!" she said cheerfully. I smiled sweetly in return. 'Great now all I have to do is find the keys and escape' I thought as I walked through the halls while holding RE'S hand.

Time Skip... ( Lazy )

I'm right now laying in bed in between the two females...great. I will be hard to get up without them waking up and they wrapped their arms around me.

Time Skip... ( Lazy again )

I'm running through the forest feeling freedom being close but got tackled by GE. I started fighting her when she knocked me out with a rock. The last thing I heard was "Don't try to run Schatz~ We will always find away to track you down~". I woke up in the basement and see them sitting in front of me. "Why would you try to run away?" RE said with tears forming in her eyes. I stayed silent and looked at my hands. "Just leave me alone.." I said while looking down to the ground in sadness. "Fine then..have it your way." GE said grabbing RE by her hands and dragging her upstairs. Then I was alone in darkness.

......................................................
Total of words: 755Finished on: 23/4/2022Started on 23/4/2022