"The Sorrow Forest"

Yandere! Portuguese Empire x Female! Reader
AN: So the reader you see in previous pages are they/them or he/him if you haven't notice and this is my first time doing female reader.
Requested by: None
......................................................

Y/N'S P.O.V
The sound of a door opening wakes me up from my deep slumber. "Hello princesa~ I brought you food!" said the happy Empire while walking towards me. I backed up into the wall with fear in my eyes as he sets the food right in front of me. "Don't be scared my mozão~ if you don't run away I will let you upstairs~." he said with soft eyes.

"Now...come closer, I have to feed you." he said as he sits down on a chair that was behind a table. I never wanted to make him mad so I got up and sat the opposite side of the table. He smiled sweetly as he grabs a spoon and feeds me my f/f. He made the food unappetizing for me but if I don't eat the food he will lock me in the darkness for 4 weeks. After eating the food he spoke to me about how I was behaving for these pass few months and about letting me live with him upstairs. "So you will live with me upstairs but if you try and escape, you will be punished." He said with a deep chuckle. "You will start living with me tomorrow. Im very excited for you to be with me even though...youre already with me." He said as he got up from his seat.

He walks closer to me and kiss my lips softly. He looks at me lovingly and walks towards the door. "I'm very glad I met you Y/N" was the last thing I heard before he close the door and leaves me in darkness.

......................................................
Total of words: 325
Ended on: 7/4/2022
Started on: 7/4/2022