" Four In One "

1. Yandere Female! Russian Empire x Communist Male! Reader
2. Yandere Female! Persian Empire x Male! Reader
3. Yandere Female! Second Mexican Empire x Male! Reader
4. Yandere! Great Britain x Colony! Reader
AN: Hithisisbob123 you want to make your fantasies come true, due to you always commenting requests in every story I upload.
Requested by: Hithisisbob123 & Itzmariosuperbros1 & SamisonlySam
......................................................

1. " Stalker? I Prefer Lover "
Yandere Female! Russian Empire x Communist Male! Reader
Requested by: Hithisisbob123

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N knocked on R.E.'s house. The door opens to reveal USSR, his childhood friend. USSR invites him inside and ordered a servant to fetch some drinks for them. Soon, R.E. came down the stairs. "Soviet, who is this?" asked her son. "This is my friend, mother." USSR replied. "Didn't I tell you to not invite anybody without me knowing? But, he is an acceptance." R.E. said. Y/N bowed to her out of respect. R.E. blushes lightly. "Carry on." She said to the duo. She walked into another room and locked the door. "That was strange, she never accepted anyone who is my friend, into her abode." USSR says to Y/N. Y/N shrugged and USSR brought him to his room. They talked about some stuff while brushing their hair.

As for R.E., she was in love with Y/N. Y/N kept coming over and she would wear revealing outfits but not too revealing. Sometimes she would try to seduce him but he would take it as an act of kindness. Soon it was Christmas, of course Y/N was hanging out with USSR in front of the fireplace. "Hello again, Y/N." R.E. greeted. "Your highness." Y/N said bowing. Y/N was blushing due to R.E. again wearing something revealing. It was rude to stare. "Now you don't have to call me that, You can call me Russia." R.E. smiled. He went back to his original posture and nodded. R.E. notices that he was blushing and smiled. "Well I must get back to what I was doing Russia." Y/N said. "Y/N here's your drink and here's my sons drink." R.E. said and gave him two cups. Y/N thanked her and sat down while giving USSR his drink. He took a sip and felt something touch his lip. He grabbed a spoon from the kitchen and tried to fish it out. Y/N screamed and USSR spited out his drink.

It was an eyeball.

2. " Mistakes Were Made When I Stopped Loving You "
Yandere Female! Persian Empire x Male! Reader
Requested by: Itzmariosuperbros1

Y/N P.O.V
Making my way down town, walking fast because somebody is following me. I lost the person who followed me in a crowd. I got back home safely and brought some cat food and other stuff on the way. I opened the door to my home and Georgia was waiting for me patiently. "There's my baby girl~" I said in a baby voice. I scooped her in me arms. "How's my little kitty doing?" I asked still in a baby voice. Georgia was my little Siberian Cat. I fed her the cat food I bought then, I played with her as it was only 7:20 p.m. My bed time was at 9:30 p.m.

Soon night came I was in bed. It was hot and of course, I had to take my shirt off. Georgia was purring away next to me. I soon fell asleep when suddenly, I heard Georgia meowing at the corner of my room. "Georgia come here now." I ordered. She jumped into my arms and started hissing. I could see white eyes watching me from the corner. It then disappeared into oblivion. I just laid in bed thinking about it until the morning. I got up and yawned. I looked around the room and looked at the corner of the room, where the white eyes were.

I walked over to the corner and inspected the wall. There was a small hole. I looked in it and found a picture of me and my family. Next to it was a cup of goat blood. So this was the smell. There was also a pentagram drawn over my family faces except my face.

I hired a priest to check this out. "It appears to be a ritual, Whoever did this wanted you to kill your family and runaway with them. But thankfully you called in time." Said the priest. He blessed my house and told me to keep an eye out.

But there are eyes watching me.

3. " Don't Replace Me "
Yandere Female! Second Mexican Empire x Male! Reader
Requested by: Itzmariosuperbros1

Y/N P.O.V
I awaited for my bride at the altar. Everybody got up and I noticed her, walking down the aisle with her father. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Soon it was ring exchanging time. She took the ring and place it on my left hand. I tried to grab the ring I bought for her but I couldn't move my hands, since it was chained. I soon got the ring and placed the ring on her 4th finger on the left hand. She smiled evilly knowing I will be her devoted slave just to keep my family safe.

After The Ceremony...

I went back into our shared bedroom. I cried myself to sleep knowing there's no escape. I woke up the next day with her cuddling me. I was frozen was in place. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning my dear~" she exclaimed. "Good morning Mexico.." I said. She got up and said she will be downstairs. She leaves me alone and that gave me the time to think about what will happen if I just ran away with P/N.

I'll never forgive myself for letting them die.

4. " Bridge of Eternal "
Yandere! Great Britain x Colony! Reader
Requested by: @Samisonlysam

Third Person P.O.V

"Shh it's okay my darling~" Britain said holding Y/N close to them. Y/N was crying due to the pain of Britain leaving a mark on their hand. The mark was the union jacks flag burned into their skin. It was currently wrapped in bandages. "Get away from me!" shouted Y/N as she pushed Britain away. Britain gets closer to Y/Ns crying figure making her scream 'GET AWAY' to them. Britain leaves them alone for the rest of the week until they are ready to open up. They don't. It has been 2 weeks since the incident. Y/N still hasn't talk to Britain but she did talk to the other at bedtime. She was particularly close to Malaysia and India. You could not get them to separate. They have been through thick and thin.

Soon they all got their independence while Y/N has not got theirs. Y/N had been waiting and waiting and maybe even thought about trying to gain independence the American way. Y/N as not allowed outside, they were stuck in the manor with the British bastard trying to give them love. With all of her friends gone, Y/N got bored but they wont talk to Britain. Girlie was staying silent for more than a decade. Britain is a gentleman so he waits patiently. "Fine I'm ready to talk. After centuries." Y/N said as they see UK. UK turn their heads towards them and smiled warmly. Y/N sat down next to them. Y/N said that they wanted independence. Britain agreed to it.

Soon Y/N was free but what they didn't know, its all coming together.

......................................................
Total of Words: 1219
Finished on: 9/2/2023
Started on: 7/1/2023