" A Three in one "

Requested by: Villian_Or_Hero & Sage_Wants_MilkTea
......................................................

1. "Never have we EVER loved anybody like this before"
Yandere Male! Prussia x Reader x Yandere Male! Russia Empire
Requested by: Sage_Wants_MilkTea

Third Person's P.O.V
"Fate brought us together as a family Y/N." That was what Prussia said to Y/N. Those words were tangled in their head. Prussia patted their head and sat down next to them. "He is correct Y/N. Fate did bring us together." R.E said as he placed his hand on top of their hand. Y/N just looked down at their lap. Tears were falling from their eyes and landed on their hospital gown. Y/N wiped away their tears and coughs. R.E sat down and smiled at the protagonist. They cough again, and again until blood was visible. "Are you ok Y/N?" Prussia said in a worried tone. Y/N nodded. Finally, the food was served. The trio ate happily well, almost happily. Y/N had something up their sleeves.

After eating, they went to their shared bedroom and stayed there until the sickness took effect.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I entered the room and locked the door. I didn't feel good of course I caught a disease. I don't want to live like this anymore so let's end it. I let go of the doorknob and I fell to the ground knocking a vase over. Blood came out of my mouth and I was coughing. Finally, I closed my eyes and everything went black.

Third Person's P.O.V
"Y/N open the door!" Prussia shouted, twisting the doorknob again and again. "Дорогой open the door this instant!" R.E shouted trying to get the door to open. "Fine then, we will use force," R.E said in a frustrated tone. Both of the countries stood back and let the guard bust the door open.

Soon the door was open. There they were laying dead on the wooden floor. R.E ran to them. He grabbed them and put them on his lap. He was crying. This couldn't be real he doesn't believe it. "I'm sorry my подсолнух." R.E said holding Y/N close. He muttered 'I'm sorry.'  while rocking your body. Prussia was in disbelief and tears were threatening to leave his eyes. He then went beside R.E and comforted him.

Y/N was not gone.

2. "Finally away from them"
Yandere Male! Austrian Empire x Reader x Yandere Male! Russian Empire
Requested by: Sage_Wants_MilkTea

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was at gunpoint. R.E was holding Y/N tightly and A.E was holding the gun. A.E smiles like a maniac. Blood was all over his and R.ES uniform. "Oh Y/N Schatz, maybe we should kill you now, then you'd be ours forever. Correct Russia?" A.E said as he chuckles. R.E nodded in response. Y/N was in tears. Then a loud sound echoed the manor. There Y/N was in R.ES arms. The spark in her eyes was gone. A.E smiled and pointed the gun at R.E. Another body hits the floor. He then pointed the gun at himself. He pulled the trigger and everything went black.

He woke up in a white void. He saw a figure standing in the distance. He got up and noticed R.E next to him. A.E woke R.E up and pointed to a figure in the distance. They walked together and recognized the figure.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I was talking to Ark, a person made of mist and heard my name being called. I turned around and saw A.E and R.E. I hugged Ark and let tears fall to the ground. "Don't let them take me Ark!" I said to them. They nodded and hugged me tightly. "You are not taking her away," Ark said in a gentle tone. "Yes, WE are. Liebste come here." A.E stated. I shook my head in a no manner. "Уважаемые, don't be difficult to deal with Y/N." R.E said about to grab my arm. Ark grabs R.E'S arm. R.E struggles to get Ark off his arm.

Third Person's P.O.V
R.E notices he was fading away as Ark finally let's go. He looks at A.E, seems like he found out too. "You are fading away into the Mortal Realm. You are being revived." Ark said patting Y/N'S head as they looked at the 2 country males. "Not without Y/N.." the countries said. R.E reaches out to Y/N to bring her back but he was too late. Both of them finally faded away into the mortal realm. The last thing they saw was Y/N glancing at them as Ark pats their head.

Finally, Y/N was at peace

3. "Only wanted the best for you, for US."
Yandere Male! Prussia x Reader x Yandere Male! Russian Empire
Requested by: Villian_Or_Hero

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was just reading a diary the 1st victim wrote. It was about how to escape this hell. A knock was heard on the door. Y/N panicked and hid it under the pillows. Soon the door opened revealing 2 tall males, Prussia and R.E. Both of them sat beside Y/N. "How are you today Y/N?" Prussia asked Y/N as he plays with her hair. "I'm fine Prussia." Y/N replied, forcing a smile on her face. "That's great Y/N how about we go-" R.E was interrupted. The trio heard a knock on the door. "Your highness, are you in there?" a maid asked. "Yes I'm here!" Prussia shouted at the maid.

Y/N'S P.O.V
Prussia told me to hide under the bed and I did. The maid opened the door. "Oh sir. R.E I didn't know you were here." the maid said looking at R.E. She bowed then faced Prussia. "Your highness, is there anybody else in this room other than sir R.E?" the maid ask. "No, why would you say that?" Prussia said in a strict tone. "Its because I heard another voice as I was passing by." the maid said looking at both of them. "Nonsense there's only R.E here." Prussia calmly stated. The maid nodded and left the room. I crawled out of my hiding place and sat on the bed.

"We almost got caught Prussia. She suspect that Y/N is here. What should we do?" R.E ask the male. "I'm not sure but we should keep it low." Prussia said looking at R.E. "For keeping quiet. I will reward you by your favorite dessert. I will be back der Liebling." Prussia said as he approaches the door but before looking back at me and R.E. R.E was currently just cuddling with me. 

"Also if you want to escape, don't leave the diary in a spot we can see das Schätzchen."

......................................................

Total of Words: 1065
Ended on: 19/8/2022
Started on: 21/8/2022