"Secretly the stalker"

Yandere! Dutch Empire x Reader
AN: Now I can do request for the whole new week and its my best friend's birthday today. Happy Birthday Chezuru!! 🥳
Requested by: None
......................................................

Third Persons P.O.V
Y/N was already working for the Dutch Empire, in fact they are childhood friends so they know each other pretty well. One day while walking back home they found a letter at their door step.

Y/N'S P.O.V
I see a letter on my front door step weird. I bend over and picked it up. I look away from the letter and look around to see if somebody was watching me. I sighed and took out the keys to my house. I unlock the door and walked inside while closing the door with my foot. I sat down on a chair and opened the letter. 

Dear Y/N,

I love the way you sleep last night. It was nice creeping inside your house and watch you sleep. I really did love caressing your hair and smelling it, it smelled like flowers. My FAVOURITE, anyways I hope we can finally be with each other after I settle things down...I really want to have you in my arms right now but I have to wait. Until next time my Tulp.

After reading that it gave me goose bumps. At night I checked every window and door in my house to make sure its lock. I still couldn't sleep so I just shut my eyes until I fell asleep. 

Dutch Empire's P.O.V
They finally went to sleep, maybe I shouldn't have wrote the letter but that's the only way to make them walk right into my arms. They don't have any friends nor family. Their family is in another city so they have nobody but ME to protect them. I crawled out of their bed and dusted my uniform. I watch them sleep like the angel they are. My eyes fills up with love as I smiled. "You will be mine and all mine." I walk closer to them and kissed their forehead. I stayed there for 19 minutes until I left. 

Third Person's P.O.V 
Y/N was walking to Netherland's House. They reached the gigantic wooden door and knock on it. A servant answered the door and welcomed Y/N inside. The servant led Y/N to the living room and gone to find Netherlands. As Y/N waited for Netherlands they notice a small picture in a frame. Y/N got up to take a closer look of the picture and it was a picture of Y/N and Netherlands. In the photo they were in the park and Y/N brought a camera with them. Y/N smiled sweetly remembering all that happen in the photo. Netherlands finally came downstairs and greeted Y/N.

Dutch Empire's P.O.V
"What are you doing here Y/N?" I ask them with a smile. "I..I needed to talk to you Netherlands." they said with a worried tone. I nodded and sat beside them. "So...recently I've been getting weird letters on of my doorstep. These letters contain weird messages and its been making me feel uneasy." they said while looking at me with a worried face. "I don't feel safe alone but at least I have P/N." they said while calming down. "Who is P/N?" I ask with curiosity. "Umm...not really the point of the story but P/N is my lover/other part/partner/insignificant other." They replied to me. After they said that it broke my heart into a million pieces. "Oh..you never told me you had a lover." I said while holding the pain in. "Well, I never wanted to bother you with my love life and you never asked." they said.

At night...

I snuck into P/N's house and killed them. I ripped their heart out and smiled evilly watching the light in their eyes fade away. I took the heart back home with me. After getting back home, I prepared a white gift box with a cute red ribbon on top, I placed the heart inside the box. I then grabbed the lid of the box and closed it. I wrote a little note for my tulp. I walk away from the box and into the bathroom. I wash my hands until their clean. I walked out the bathroom and notice a picture of Y/N, sitting on a table that was filled with blank papers and a pen, . I walk towards the table and grabbed the picture. I look down on it as I caressed the picture of Y/N while grinning evilly. 

"I will do anything if it means that I have to kill them for you, my geliefde."

......................................................

Total of Words: 761
Ended on: 1/4/2022
Started on: 1/4/2022