" You can't even take care of yourself "

Yandere Male! German Empire x Female! Reader x Yandere Male! Russian Empire
Requested by: Sage_Wants_MilkTea
......................................................

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N ran and ran towards her freedom. She had a bruised leg and a bag with her. Finally, she saw a road in her sight. Her hopes were high up until G.E had to come in and lower it. The German grabbed her waist and hold her tightly against his. Y/N tries to get out of G.E's grasp but he was too strong. "Y/N don't run away. It's annoying." said the mad R.E. Y/N stopped struggling and bit the hand of G.E. G.E flinched lets go of her and holds his hand in pain. "Naughty girl..." R.E said changing the tone of his voice.

Y/N'S P.O.V
R.E was about to grab her wrist but I kicked him in his testicles. R.E dropped to his knees in pain. I ran to the road and followed it. I soon reached an unstable bridge. I stopped in my tracks to take a breath. I turn around to see G.E standing 4m's away from me. He took a step forward and I took a step back. We did this until I was on the unstable bridge. He then started shaking the bridge. One of the ropes was very loose and couldn't hold on anymore. The rope fell and gently hits the ground making the bridge more dangerous. I then had an idea, took out a knife, and started cutting the rope. G.E tried to stop me but if he walked onto the bridge that would meant the bridge would also collapse under his heavy weight. Soon enough the rope couldn't take it anymore and just snapped.

I smiled at G.E before the bridge fell apart. G.E tried to grab my hand but I was finally free. My body hits the river hard then, I woke up.

I was in my bedroom. It was still dust. I sat up and I noticed that I was drenched in sweat. I took deep breaths. "That was insane," I said to myself. I laid back down and slowly fell asleep can't wait for my friends to hear about this.

Third Person's P.O.V
The female fell asleep without knowing that 2 silhouettes were watching her.

"We will meet again my love..."

......................................................
Total of Words: 376
Ended: 6/8/2022

Started: 4/8/2022